Ravian Pierce update

Ive been reading this board for a really long time and it just amazes me the hypocrisy of some of the posters here. We all wanted Alex Collins so bad, and thought he was coming here until he didn't and now we are making fun of him for not coming here and calling him the male cheerleader? So what if he was a cheerleader, he was more active in hs with a lot of different sports than most people here have even played. Get over yourselves, its embarrassing with the butthurt going on here.

Did you have to put your pom poms down to write that?

Advertisement
Ive been reading this board for a really long time and it just amazes me the hypocrisy of some of the posters here. We all wanted Alex Collins so bad, and thought he was coming here until he didn't and now we are making fun of him for not coming here and calling him the male cheerleader? So what if he was a cheerleader, he was more active in hs with a lot of different sports than most people here have even played. Get over yourselves, its embarrassing with the butthurt going on here.

Did you have to put your pom poms down to write that?

Awwww still butthurt I see.

How does he have the other two in his top 3 if he is only being recruited by one of those schools now? Would he have a committable offer from the other two schools that are in his top 3?

Advertisement

clearly, you haven't if this amazes you
this has happened with pretty much every high profile recruit as
soon as it became clear they were going elsewhere

Advertisement
Info Post: committed to Arkansas

Must not have been that hard after him. Alex Collins anomaly aside, we don't lose guys to that middling SEC school, barring extraneous forces (legacy etc), something that seemed true even in the Randy Shannon era if I recall.

Pierce is going to be a stud for Arkansas if he keeps his nose clean. He can play either TE or DE, but he has a defensive mentality.

BTW- looks like Denver Kirkland is starting this week against Florida.

Advertisement
Pierce is going to be a stud for Arkansas if he keeps his nose clean. He can play either TE or DE, but he has a defensive mentality.

Kirkland started his first game last week

Wow talent must be down in arky.

Yup, Pierce is a stud. Nice pick up.

Devonaire Clarington, according to those who were there, outperformed him when they were side by side at one of the camps this summer. Looks like we have a good shot there so he should be a big target next year.

Advertisement
whatever school Charlie Partridge is coaching at is going to be a major player for kids from Broward county and especially kids from Plantation. When he was at Pitt they recruited well in Broward, Wisky is littered with Broward county kids and now you see it at Arkansas. Good pickup by Arkansas

Advertisement
Back