Ravian Pierce update

Kirkland has played well for a true freshman OL i thought he was a guard all the way in college but he's been playing RT and playing well...

Advertisement
Kirkland has played well for a true freshman OL i thought he was a guard all the way in college but he's been playing RT and playing well...

Uf.ag is going to break him.

62.gif

I think starting guys like Kirkland and Collins is a ploy to get kids attention that if you come to Arky and have talent you will play early. They dont need to sweep through SoFla. They just really want to pluck a kid or two here and there. Thats what Louisville did. Grabbed a few kids here and there and before you knew it they started getting kids we actually wanted! (Teddy Pendergrass, Eli Rogers, Gerod Holliman, Dubose, etc.)

I think starting guys like Kirkland and Collins is a ploy to get kids attention that if you come to Arky and have talent you will play early. They dont need to sweep through SoFla. They just really want to pluck a kid or two here and there. Thats what Louisville did. Grabbed a few kids here and there and before you knew it they started getting kids we actually wanted! (Teddy Pendergrass, Eli Rogers, Gerod Holliman, Dubose, etc.)

It's not a ploy. They're starting Kirkland because he's the only option other than rolling an orange safety cone out there.

Advertisement

Naw its not a ploy... Those kids are there best options... I didn't think Collins was all that until I seen him play this year... The kid is talented and Kirkland is doing his thing as well... I think we have to accept the fact that not everyone will come to the U... No college has a stronghold on all of their local players... Its going to happen... And its harder in the state of Florida... We have 3 schools with rich traditions and then some kids just want to leave town... As long as we continue to get 7 out of our top 10 players we'll be fine... And we're doing that now... And occasionally, we'll get all top 10...

Dieter Kurtenbach ‏@dkurtenbach 4m - Plantation TE Ravian Pierce, an Arkansas pledge. RT @81_ravian: Sorry but I’m decommiting

Was committed to Arkansas.

Advertisement
I'm not an insiders, just sharing the information. 24.7 shows he has an offer, but doesn't have any visits scheduled or anything. Lets see if he schedules and OVs in these last two weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not an insiders, just sharing the information. 24.7 shows he has an offer, but doesn't have any visits scheduled or anything. Lets see if he schedules and OVs in these last two weeks.

His plan is to go to fau.

Nice to see Arky fans lose a recruit to FAU. Fck em!

Charlie Fartridge brought his Plantation connections with him to fau. Adding Harriott to the staff doesn't hurt in that neck of S. FL either.

Pierce never was offered by Miami... Hope he qualifies somewhere kid is a tough football player. Wish we worked with the kid grades wise and gave him a chance..

His plan is to go to fau.

Nice to see Arky fans lose a recruit to FAU. Fck em!

Charlie Fartridge brought his Plantation connections with him to fau. Adding Harriott to the staff doesn't hurt in that neck of S. FL either.

Partridge obviously isn't a dumbass. Adds Harriott and Corey Bell to his staff.

Just look at the immediate impact Harriott has had at FAU and Cogdell has had at WVU.

Advertisement
Back