NFL Ravens fans

I'm not necessarily a Raven fan, but I do pull for them in the AFC. The company that I worked at for over 6 years was started by Steve Bisciotti and his cousin James Davis. Technically, that organization (Allegis Group) owns the Ravens. James oversees the company, while Steve oversees the Ravens. During the 6 year span of me working there, I attended about 4 of their home games a year as part of our bonus program. I got a chance to sit in the owners press box twice. Steve is cool as ****!!! I got very familiar with the team and the culture.

With that being said, I think Baltimore is the perfect fit for Lamar. The system fits him, but equally or more important, Harbaugh and Bisciotti are great leaders and really care about their players. They will give him the tools to not just be successful on the field but also once he leaves football. I look forward to following his career with the Ravens.

THAT MAAF STARTED TEKSYSTEMS?

Advertisement
What did you play at Hopkins?

played tennis, great team but we underachieved. Lost three times in elite eight and once in final four. Three times we lost to the eventual national champions. I partied too much after my freshman year bc of arguments with my coach (stuff you end up regretting) and worked myself out of the starting lineup; but still manage all conference honors and on the record books for a pretty good freshman year

played tennis, great team but we underachieved. Lost three times in elite eight and once in final four. Three times we lost to the eventual national champions. I partied too much after my freshman year bc of arguments with my coach (stuff you end up regretting) and worked myself out of the starting lineup; but still manage all conference honors and on the record books for a pretty good freshman year
so you competed DIII in the Centennial Conference then? IIRC only lacrosse for Hopkins is DI right? I remember playing Hopkins. The worse and i repeat the worse astroturf EVER! If was basically concrete painted green and the back of my head bounced off that bad boy one game. Wasn't right for about 3-4 plays after that hahhaha. Ahhhhhh the memories

so you competed DIII in the Centennial Conference then? IIRC only lacrosse for Hopkins is DI right? I remember playing Hopkins. The worse and i repeat the worse astroturf EVER! If was basically concrete painted green and the back of my head bounced off that bad boy one game. Wasn't right for about 3-4 plays after that hahhaha. Ahhhhhh the memories

Yeah rough turf, but they have put a good amount of money into all facilities, including "the legendary Homewood field" lol. Yeah DIII schools are allowed one DI program. Ours was Lacrosse.

Yeah we were Centennial, not the best tennis conference, basically a free at large bid for us for the tournament. Where did you go to school?

Advertisement
that’s pretty wild. They’re huge. Everywhere. Easily one of the most competent staffing in the country, and will be for a long time.

Guy had a vision!
When it comes to IT Staffing, they are at the top, from a numbers perspective. I've since moved on (family decision, as the recruits say), but overall, the organization is top notch. It is a direct reflection of how the Ravens organization is ran.

It’s wild how DC and BMore share some suburbs.

Even crazier how many people drive from Laurel, Fredericksburg, Frederick, Front Royal to DC everyday for work.

Yeah very fortunate to have gone there, loved the school and experience a lot. Being an athlete was a plus for sure as it expanded my social circles.

Im guessing you did CTY there, and yeah they put you in the crap-hole. But it got better as you left the freshmen dorms. Buddy of mine lived in Stanford and I spent the whole orientation week partying there, had a blast... but was set up for disappointment lol

Exactly. I peaked academically in high school. The Pre-College program at Hopkins was great though- at least when I did it 416 years ago. Definitely gives you a decent taste of college life.

Was hilarious when UM tried fighting me on taking the transfer credits from a physics class I took there when the dude that taught the class was an Oxford educated rocket scientist that was doing Hubble research that they seemingly forced to teach a class that summer. Miami was like "This may not cover all the same material in the similar course taught here by a TA that transferred from FIU....".

Advertisement

Terrific pickup for us!
- 321 career tackles
- 15 INT’s
- 38 PD’s

With one of the best coverage Grades at Safety in the league.

And he’s only 25, going on 26 this season, still in the prime of his career.

Advertisement
All I see in here is fear and cowering. Everyone obviously scared to acknowledge that the division has just been locked down for the next decade.

Two words.

Mitch...Burg!!!!

I really hope for yall sake he’s just an insurance policy for a 1st round QB that yall will draft & develop.

I would die laughing if yall really went into this season betting the house on Mitchell Trubisky 😂😂😂

Advertisement
I really hope for yall sake he’s just an insurance policy for a 1st round QB that yall will draft & develop.

I would die laughing if yall really went into this season betting the house on Mitchell Trubisky 😂😂😂
We're seemingly just resurrecting the Chicago Bears as our other "big" pickup was one of their linemen today.

I think you can start laughing as I don't see us taking a QB early now (unless Pickett falls to 20 or Malik Willis to the second round) and Mitchburg is going to be a real thing.

For my sanity, he at worst is just going to be a bridge QB as we at least got him very cheap (like $7 mil/yr before some incentives).

Not to derail your thread and make it a division one but this Watson to Cleveland talk is interesting/annoying. I still think the Saints (or Carolina) for him but Cleveland would be annoying in that at the very minimum we'd have to listen to incessant talk about them again.

We're seemingly just resurrecting the Chicago Bears as our other "big" pickup was one of their linemen today.

I think you can start laughing as I don't see us taking a QB early now (unless Pickett falls to 20 or Malik Willis to the second round) and Mitchburg is going to be a real thing.

For my sanity, he at worst is just going to be a bridge QB as we at least got him very cheap (like $7 mil/yr before some incentives).

Not to derail your thread and make it a division one but this Watson to Cleveland talk is interesting/annoying. I still think the Saints (or Carolina) for him but Cleveland would be annoying in that at the very minimum we'd have to listen to incessant talk about them again.
One thing we can agree on as Ravens & Steelers fans is our unequivocal annoyance from the Browns lol.

The best place Watson would be Miami or New Orleans.

Advertisement
Back