NFL Ravens fans

Ravens killing it. Hope they bring back Campbell. Also feel like a lot of people are forgetting about juwan James. If healthy he can definitely start

Advertisement
Baltimore making good moves this offseason.
Minnesota is a salary cap nightmare, so I gotta live vicariously through other teams for the moment
Come Austin Powers GIF

Advertisement
Signing Marcus Williams & Za’Darius Smith sures up some big time glaring spots on our Defense & both signed very cap friendly deals that are front-loaded.

Also gives us flexibility in the draft.
9 picks in the first 4 rounds lol. Gotta assume we trade a couple. If not draft a bunch of o and d line and hope a couple workout.

Signing Marcus Williams & Za’Darius Smith sures up some big time glaring spots on our Defense & both signed very cap friendly deals that are front-loaded.

Also gives us flexibility in the draft.
I’m just here to engage with smarter franchise decisions. When my team consistently makes idiotic value moves, all you can do as a football fan is watch others.

Advertisement
9 picks in the first 4 rounds lol. Gotta assume we trade a couple. If not draft a bunch of o and d line and hope a couple workout.
We now have 2 picks in the 3rd & 5 picks in the 4th.

We got enough to package a few picks & move back up into 2nd round if there’s a prospect still on the board we need to go get. Theoretically, we could end up moving back in the 1st as well, but I don’t think we do that.

Part of me hopes we just keep all the picks & stock up on Depth on the Defense, OL, RB, TE & WR.

After having 23 players on IR last year, we need as much insurance as we can get with replenishing depth.

But I’m certain we’ll move up & down the draft between rounds 2-5.

I’m just here to engage with smarter franchise decisions. When my team consistently makes idiotic value moves, all you can do as a football fan is watch others.
You’re a Phins fan right?

At least you guys re-signed Ogbah lol

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with McDaniel & how he develops Tua.

We got enough to package a few picks & move back up into 2nd round if there’s a prospect still on the board we need to go get. Theoretically, we could end up moving back in the 1st as well, but I don’t think we do that.

Part of me hopes we just keep all the picks & stock up on Depth on the Defense, OL, RB, TE & WR.

After having 23 players on IR last year, we need as much insurance as we can get with replenishing depth.

I’m sure you know Lamar is representing himself.

Advertisement

Depth does sound nice plus with that many picks the chance of one being more than a roleplay rises.

I think if we do trade up it'll be to the top of the 2nd maybe a guy they have a first round grade on that slips. Which I wouldn't mind depending on who it is.

Advertisement
Baltimore making good moves this offseason.
Minnesota is a salary cap nightmare, so I gotta live vicariously through other teams for the moment
Vikings fan here too (Ravens have always been my 2nd team in my mind since they alwyas drafted guys I like in college plus Miami guy).

Keeping Kirk and trying to trade Hunter while sitting on our hands for other moves (restructures/cuts) is driving me crazy. Don't see how we would get any worthwhile return for dealing Hunter and dealing him basically tanks any idea of win now (not that we would win now regardless with our DB situation). I would have thought restructuring Hunter and saving 13 mill on the cap would have been an easy decision following the Kirk news.

Hicks was solid pick up and Phillips I don't mind (lower ceiling than Pierce to me, both injured , seems Pierce didn't want to play nose I guess).

If they are going to build for the future, might as well start dealing away guys like Harrison and Thielen (never really cared for them personally).

Vikings fan here too (Ravens have always been my 2nd team in my mind since they alwyas drafted guys I like in college plus Miami guy).

Keeping Kirk and trying to trade Hunter while sitting on our hands for other moves (restructures/cuts) is driving me crazy. Don't see how we would get any worthwhile return for dealing Hunter and dealing him basically tanks any idea of win now (not that we would win now regardless with our DB situation). I would have thought restructuring Hunter and saving 13 mill on the cap would have been an easy decision following the Kirk news.

Hicks was solid pick up and Phillips I don't mind (lower ceiling than Pierce to me, both injured , seems Pierce didn't want to play nose I guess).

If they are going to build for the future, might as well start dealing away guys like Harrison and Thielen (never really cared for them personally).
Maybe they sign an IOL soon with some rumored restructures, personally I doubt it.

I think the Hunter trade smoke is coming from his camp. He’s either trying to drive his value up for a contract or wanting to leave MN. I don’t think he’s going to get what he’s actually worth. His injuries don’t warrant high draft picks to come back in return.

Either way I’m surprised on the Kirk deal. Maybe the new HC can create a better offensive structure and fully maximize their potential but I’m not holding my breath.

@Casprings4
@BS85
@ScharfCane

We got our pass rusher!

We’re getting a 1st round CB!!!

I first thought Z'Darius was a bit overpaid...until I saw Von Miller's new contract lol But I am not complaining. Let's get a corner in the 1st round, build up the trenches on both ends in other rounds. Thankfully we have five 4th round picks!

Advertisement
Back