NFL Ravens fans

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So whose the best CB left? That UTSA dude?

That Sam Houston state guy looks good to me but idk corners like that
The best available is Joshua Williams, he has insane upside & was one of my top sleepers at Corner for this draft.

I’m holding out hope we pick him, but I doubt we do. Derion Kendrick, Decobie Durant & Coby Bryant are all solid picks at CB for the 4th round as well.

But the refusal to address a glaring areas of need is a consistent problem this front office has every year, they make good picks everywhere else on the team except for WR & CB. Since the McCalister days they haven’t gotten that spot right in a long time & WR is an absolute curse for this franchise, we can’t draft a good WR to save our lives lol.

If they take Vincent Gray just because he was a Michigan guy I’ll be disappointed.

I like our picks thus far, but it’s really a head scratcher not taking a CB early in a CB deep draft, I get that they’re banking on Peters to come back at full strength & for Humphrey to have a bounce back year, but right now our CB group is pretty **** atrocious, we have zero speed on the perimeter & lack any legitimate depth considering we have to face a gauntlet of High powered offenses in the AFC.

And at WR, along with trading away Hollywood, we also cut Boykin & let Watkins walk, all moves I agree with fully, so no issue there. But, currently, we have Bateman, Tylan Wallace, Devin Duvernay & James Proche as our top 4, I like all 4 of them & think they have some promising talent, but the issue is Greg Roman doesn’t use his WR’s in his scheme & we lack a big time playmaker.

Hopefully we can steal a kid like Erik Ezukanma with one of these 4th round picks, Justyn Ross is also still available too.

Last edited:
Tariq Woolen is not a true CB, he’s more of a Hybrid Safety, I’d still draft him due to his athletic upside, but he’s not a realistic CB in the league.

The best available is Joshua Williams, he has insane upside & was one of my top sleepers at Corner for this draft.

I’m holding out hope we pick him, but I doubt we do. Derion Kendrick, Decobie Durant & Coby Bryant are all solid picks at CB for the 4th round as well.

But the refusal to address a glaring areas of need is a consistent problem this front office has every year, they make good picks everywhere else on the team except for WR & CB. Since the McCalister days they haven’t gotten that spot right in a long time & WR is an absolute curse for this franchise, we can’t draft a good WR to save our lives lol.

If they take Vincent Gray just because he was a Michigan guy I’ll be disappointed.

I like our picks thus far, but it’s really a head scratcher not taking a CB early in a CB deep draft, I get that they’re banking on Peters to come back at full strength & for Humphrey to have a bounce back year, but right now our CB group is pretty **** atrocious, we have zero speed on the perimeter & lack any legitimate depth considering we have to face a gauntlet of High powered offenses in the AFC.

And at WR, along with trading away Hollywood, we also cut Boykin & let Watkins walk, all moves I agree with fully, so no issue there. But, currently, we have Bateman, Tylan Wallace, Devin Duvernay & James Proche as our top 4, I like all 4 of them & think they have some promising talent, but the issue is Greg Roman doesn’t use his WR’s in his scheme & we lack a big time playmaker.

Hopefully we can steal a kid like Erik Ezukanma with one of these 4th round picks, Justyn Ross is also still available too.
Is woolen a willing tackler? Special teams guy?

Joshua Williams I'll watch him. Zyon McCollum I'm interested where ge goes too.

It's crazy to me to not get corners in this draft already especially when we are pretty constantly the most injured db group in the league every year it feels like we got street dudes having to play. Also it's not like there is much in FA at corner.

That's what I'm assuming them to slow play WR is that there are still some vets sitting around.

After the initial shock of trading hollywood we kind of fleeced them.

I like Phillips out of Ucla at WR we have slot guys already tho. Calvin Austin too if we want another short speedster.

Hope we at least swing at a true MLB also.

It's frustrating because i can't look at any of our picks and say they were bad lol.

SIX fourth-round picks ... should be an interesting day for the Ravens. Love their draft so far.

Advertisement
Would say draft Rambo, but he's a better fit on a supremely accurate QB like Rodgers.

Hollywood for a 1st rounder is a heist

Advertisement
What do you think of Jaylin Armour Davis @Liberty City El ?
The Good:
- Prototype length, he’s a legit 6’1/6’2 197lbs kid with good physical frame
- A+ Speed, ran a 4.39 40 at the combine
- Upside player, only started one year in college
- Has good close out speed in covering distance on deep routes, good route recovery
- Active hands in phase
- Good tackler
- Has quick feet
- Good ball skills
- Excels in off Zone coverage

The Bad:
- Inexperienced, only started one year
- Despite his natural speed & quick feet, sometimes has Hip stiffness in transition having to open & track down the field
- Has the raw foot speed to never get beat, but gets beat because his technique is sometimes undisciplined
- Plays off balance sometimes, needs to be more concise with recognition in Press man
- Needs to clean up his steps coming out of the gate, too many unnecessary false steps in his backpedal

Overall is a good upside pick, poor man’s Carlton Davis to his game, better than Anthony Averett was coming out of Bama who was also a 4th round pick by the Ravens & that’s basically who he’s replacing.

The Good:
- Prototype length, he’s a legit 6’1/6’2 197lbs kid with good physical frame
- A+ Speed, ran a 4.39 40 at the combine
- Upside player, only started one year in college
- Has good close out speed in covering distance on deep routes, good route recovery
- Active hands in phase
- Good tackler
- Has quick feet
- Good ball skills
- Excels in off Zone coverage

The Bad:
- Inexperienced, only started one year
- Despite his natural speed & quick feet, sometimes has Hip stiffness in transition having to open & track down the field
- Has the raw foot speed to never get beat, but gets beat because his technique is sometimes undisciplined
- Plays off balance sometimes, needs to be more concise with recognition in Press man
- Needs to clean up his steps coming out of the gate, too many unnecessary false steps in his backpedal

Overall is a good upside pick, poor man’s Carlton Davis to his game, better than Anthony Averett was coming out of Bama who was also a 4th round pick by the Ravens & that’s basically who he’s replacing.
Appreciate the breakdown, Raiders(my team) got Averett this off-season I’m excited to see him this year.

Advertisement
Back