NFL Ravens fans

Broncos fan…He’s on the back end of his career of course but still a high IQ guy, I remember hearing he’s a super film junky so that should add to the db room. His long speed isn’t there anymore, he got beat on a deep ball i wanna say 3 of the first 4 games of the year but would tighten up for the rest of the game most of their times. PS2 ended up moving into his spot when Darby got back. Then he moved to nickel when bryce got hurt late in the year and was surprisingly solid there after never playing nickel in the league before. He has great awareness and is a good tackler, if he has any athleticism left he can provide solid snaps if needed
He had an 84.7 PFF Man coverage grade in 2020 when he first was signing to Denver, following Fangio from his tenure in Chicago. He was a former All-pro back in 2018, but has since declined in play over the last couple seasons.

Broncos bringing back PJ Locke, signing K’Waun Williams & drafting guys like Damarri Mathis (even though he’s more of a Safety, but he can play Corner & Nickel when needed) & Faion Hicks made Fuller expendable. Plus, with Surtain Jr being way ahead of schedule emerging as already one of the 10 best corners in the league as a rookie, gave yall flexibility on an already loaded Defense to not be desperate in re-signing a player towards the tail end of his career.

Fuller is a local Baltimore kid, so he’s going back home to fill a role, we’re not bringing him to be a CB1 Field Corner tasked with locking down the #1 WR on a weekly basis, his job is to provide depth & veteran experience to a injury riddled CB group that had some turnover to the room losing 3 Corners & Safety this offseason.

With Peters coming back from injury, our next CB in line to start would have been an inexperienced 4th round rookie, therefore it was necessary to bring in a savvy vet just in case Peters or Humphrey gets hurt again. And since we couldn’t afford James Bradberry, we had to take what we can get lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
They're saying they found cocaine laced with fentanyl in Ferguson's system. Is the quality of coke that bad these days that they have to lace it with fentanyl? Anyways, I hope they catch the person that sold him the laced coke.

When a 25 year old man, professional athlete, is found dead in his house outtanowhere...fentanyl overdose should be your first guess.

If you're getting pills, opioids, coke, meth, mdma off the street these days...good luck, brother.

They're saying they found cocaine laced with fentanyl in Ferguson's system. Is the quality of coke that bad these days that they have to lace it with fentanyl? Anyways, I hope they catch the person that sold him the laced coke.

Fentanyl is a cheap, addictive (50x stronger than heroine) additive to other drugs. It'll stretch your supply out.

190205-D-KG403-0011.JPG

That is how much can put you in the dirt.

RIP to the Sack Daddy. Loved watching him play at LaTech. He was a DUDE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When a 25 year old man, professional athlete, is found dead in his house outtanowhere...fentanyl overdose should be your first guess.

If you're getting pills, opioids, coke, meth, mdma off the street these days...good luck, brother.

Fentanyl is a cheap, addictive (50x stronger than heroine) additive to other drugs. It'll stretch your supply out.

190205-D-KG403-0011.JPG

That is how much can put you in the dirt.

RIP to the Sack Daddy. Loved watching him play at LaTech. He was a DUDE.

In any event, I'm surprised that coke is still a popular drug, especially with the wide array of drugs available these days.

There is no other to put it, NFL media is going absolutely nuts as we speak. Owners never say stuff like this out in public hours after a player makes a trade demand public.

Deliberate action by one of the leagues most influental owners, creating insane pressure on Belichick now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back