Raul "Popo" Aguirre Film Review: Coming Home

Bryant said something similar

Seems like this class is coming in with a ****ed off this isn’t the way it’s going to be going forward mind set

Let the competition begin and the best players play regardless of class… I’m fine with the young kids learning but being athletic and never quitting like we’re seeing older experience players we have now

Advertisement
He will be backing up flagg.. Lets be real
If Flagg is starting next year fck fire Gattis I’m personally funding the fire Steele billboard. There is no way you can watch 11 play like dogsht for an entire year, bring in all this talent and start Flagg. No fckn way. He’s just too small and too slow, period.

Yea I was talking like close to 50 THIS year alone.. 25 new recruits and atleast 20 transfers.. We have sooo many gusy from like 2019 that have to move on.. I remember the OC say he was watching 2019 film and we had soo many players on current team playing, we have to turn over roster FASSST.. I dont think we can afford multiple 4-8 years..

2024 we play @Clemson AGAIN, @ND, @UF

Next year will likely be rough 7 to 8 wins we will be super young. 2024 better be Mario’s golden year and have this roster ready!

Yea I was talking like close to 50 THIS year alone.. 25 new recruits and atleast 20 transfers.. We have sooo many gusy from like 2019 that have to move on.. I remember the OC say he was watching 2019 film and we had soo many players on current team playing, we have to turn over roster FASSST.. I dont think we can afford multiple 4-8 years..

2024 we play @Clemson AGAIN, @ND, @UF
Home vs fspoo tho. Can’t complain about scheduling that year. I wish one of those three was at home tho

Advertisement
Next year will likely be rough 7 to 8 wins we will be super young. 2024 better be Mario’s golden year and have this roster ready!
Next year is so fluid we have a monster recruiting class but we still have to know who's returning on our roster plus portal, our win total can range from 5 to 10 wins for that very reason

All depends on who we land in the portal. Raid the portal properly and we can improve considerably right away.
I think we need to be realistic with the portal.We're not going to sign 10-15 difference makers in the portal.If we sign that many we'll be very very fortunate if 2-4 of them are difference makers/impact guys,most will just be jags just like with the portal guys we brought in this year.

Advertisement
I think we need to be realistic with the portal.We're not going to sign 10-15 difference makers in the portal.If we sign that many we'll be very very fortunate if 2-4 of them are difference makers/impact guys,most will just be jags just like with the portal guys we brought in this year.
We need some impact guys but also sheer depth too. Finding kids with the right mental makeup is also nearly as crucial as talent level. Where we need the impact guys: qb (dependent on TVD status), RT, d end, WR, MLB, corner. Find impact guys at those positions with good additional depth added and we're cooking.

Advertisement
Healthy Chase, Wes, and Popo all on the field at once, a man can dream

Advertisement
I have a feeling chase is going to transfer. Seems like a dude who wants a fresh start and was never really sold on being here from the jump.
I’m worried about that as well. Someone I’d like to keep more than most who will leave but it is what it is

Advertisement
Back