Raul "Popo" Aguirre Film Review: Coming Home

View as article
Advertisement
Raccoon Lol GIF by Demic

The following has absolutely nothing to do with football or Popo, but that raccoon gait gets me every freaking time. Something just kills me about the way he runs off.

Respectfully, new NIL laws allows us to fund.

Nil allows us to eliminate the money issue that helped alabaga and others pay when we couldn't.

View attachment 197798
I’m aware. I’m also aware that every major school in the country has been outspending Miami on coaches, staff, facilities, recruiting budgets, etc. for the better part of two decades. 10 years ago we wouldn’t dream of poaching Ok. St’s head coach like we did in the 1980s. Miami was left in the dust.

Does NIL make a difference? Of course. Also, every school can NIL. However, Miami put its big boy pants on and started spending with the best of them. Now we see what happens.

Advertisement
I’m aware. I’m also aware that every major school in the country has been outspending Miami on coaches, staff, facilities, recruiting budgets, etc. for the better part of two decades. 10 years ago we wouldn’t dream of poaching Ok. St’s head coach like we did in the 1980s. Miami was left in the dust.

Does NIL make a difference? Of course. Also, every school can NIL. However, Miami put its big boy pants on and started spending with the best of them. Now we see what happens.
Also being near a legit city has more money to go around then these college towns in the south

Advertisement
Mario is killing the coward in me. To get Popo to commit without an OV while also Officialing to all the top competition is crazy to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s great to see the U beating out schools like Bama OSU and GA. For a recruit. The famine is finally over. Mario is doing an incredible job.

Advertisement
Back