2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very tough. I’m really in with them, but Veronica is really pushing MSU on him. She makes it look like his decision, but we all know. Now if Pkay decides to make his own choice without any influence… he’s coming to Miami. If he goes momma route… he’s headed to MSU. The kid is really a momma boy. So it’s kinda tough here.
Thank you for this

I know people will make jokes about it but it’s such a huge decision, hopefully he makes the right one to the good guys

Advertisement
I need 3-4 years with interviews of this kid, come on down Raul

Is Aguirre going to commit sight unseen?

If he does, that would be an amazing job by the staff. If he was some 3-star under the radar kid, I can see it. But this is a kid being recruited hard by some of the best defensive minds in the game today.

Amazing job by the staff.

Advertisement
At the end of the recruiting cycle, someone should do an analysis of On3 prediction machine. It seems the prediction rate is pretty low, at least for our recruits.
So far, outside of recruitments that have been obvious, it definitely seems like they’re mostly throwing **** against the wall and hoping enough sticks.

They have a few who are plugged in and came from 247 with the original founder, but overall they know a lot less than the top 247 guys.

Advertisement
Is Aguirre going to commit sight unseen?

If he does, that would be an amazing job by the staff. If he was some 3-star under the radar kid, I can see it. But this is a kid being recruited hard by some of the best defensive minds in the game today.

Amazing job by the staff.
His dad knows Cristobal and Mirabal personally from Columbus days. The family is from Miami. He could genuinely be one of those players like am in coach. He had an interview when Cristobal just came in, he sounded like he was ready to sign. He reps Miami proud

So far, outside of recruitments that have been obvious, it definitely seems like they’re mostly throwing **** against the wall and hoping enough sticks.

They have a few who are plugged in and came from 247 with the original founder, but overall they know a lot less than the top 247 guys.
I’m really surprised CaneSport hitched their wagon to On3.

And here I thought they are using AI. Guess they are faking it by saying it's a machine. :LOL:

At the end of the recruiting cycle, someone should do an analysis of On3 prediction machine. It seems the prediction rate is pretty low, at least for our recruits.
I'm still curious how they come up with their random *** decimals for their percentages.

Why the **** publish 48.7% and 42.6%? Looks like they are making up numbers but trying to confuse morons with decimals to legitimize their work. This is akin to the C- student who starts adding -ly to random words trying to create modifiers in order to hit some arbitrary word count placed upon a sub-standard assessment pushed forth by a former C- student turned state-licensed educational professional.

Advertisement
And here I thought they are using AI. Guess they are faking it by saying it's a machine. :LOL:
Well, part of it is AI and algorithm-based, but it would appear it’s based heavily on the “expert predictions” for each individual recruit. Otherwise, not exactly sure how an algorithm could predict where a recruit is going to commit lol

EDIT: you can go to this link and read what is supposedly part of the formula. Sounds pretty ridiculous to me, because a lot of these recruitments come down to things you can’t predict precisely.

His dad knows Cristobal and Mirabal personally from Columbus days. The family is from Miami. He could genuinely be one of those players like am in coach. He had an interview when Cristobal just came in, he sounded like he was ready to sign. He reps Miami proud
This what I tried to tell @Allabouttheu95 a couple of weeks ago. Aguirre said he didn’t have to OV cause he knows everything he needs to about Miami. But dog ain’t wanna hear it.

Totally agree; with most of these high-level recruits, the traditional SEC blue-bloods are going to be circling like vultures just waiting for something to collapse on our end (like it normally does). Luckily, we have Mario and a slew of strong recruiters now, and a relatively manageable path to the ACC Champ game. I feel 10,000x better holding off teams like Bama/UGA/ATM, etc. that you know will come for our highly-rated guys, than any of his predecessors.
It is inconceivable to them what is happening in Coral Gables and how quickly it changed.

Advertisement
Totally agree; with most of these high-level recruits, the traditional SEC blue-bloods are going to be circling like vultures just waiting for something to collapse on our end (like it normally does). Luckily, we have Mario and a slew of strong recruiters now, and a relatively manageable path to the ACC Champ game. I feel 10,000x better holding off teams like Bama/UGA/ATM, etc. that you know will come for our highly-rated guys, than any of his predecessors.
Think our staff is too strong for us to fail. We have talent, not sure it’s good enough to beat 8-4 and I’m very doubtful on Clemson but the rest of the schedule is more than manageable.

I'm still curious how they come up with their random *** decimals for their percentages.

Why the **** publish 48.7% and 42.6%? Looks like they are making up numbers but trying to confuse morons with decimals to legitimize their work. This is akin to the C- student who starts adding -ly to random words trying to create modifiers in order to hit some arbitrary word count placed upon a sub-standard assessment pushed forth by a former C- student turned state-licensed educational professional.
In academia, scientific research publications usually use 1 digit after the decimal. I guess they are just trying to showcase they are legit using a 'scientific method' to make people believe them more. But I think it's lost on the targeted audience and made it worse for themselves.

Well, part of it is AI and algorithm-based, but it would appear it’s based heavily on the “expert predictions” for each individual recruit. Otherwise, not exactly sure how an algorithm could predict where a recruit is going to commit lol

EDIT: you can go to this link and read what is supposedly part of the formula. Sounds pretty ridiculous to me, because a lot of these recruitments come down to things you can’t predict precisely.

Yeah, machine learning has to be based on available information and self correction when the results don't match prediction. I think you are correct that they are using expert predictions as part of the algorithm. But most experts are hedgers and they don't put in a prediction until right before a commitment. So available information in advance of a commitment wouldn't be that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back