2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't read this guy. He hasnt visited but his dad knows Cristobal and Mirabal personally. Some said he didn't visit because he knows Miami. He is originally from Miami. I always take the tact of if he doesn't visit or doesnt plan to, he aint coming here. But this one im not sure what our heat level is on him. And if he serious about us, then he is in cuz he coming with or without a visit. Our LB recruiting is fairly quiet outside of Bryant who is a quiet kid himself.

Advertisement
I can't read this guy. He hasnt visited but his dad knows Cristobal and Mirabal personally. Some said he didn't visit because he knows Miami. He is originally from Miami. I always take the tact of if he doesn't visit or doesnt plan to, he aint coming here. But this one im not sure what our heat level is on him. And if he serious about us, then he is in cuz he coming with or without a visit. Our LB recruiting is fairly quiet outside of Bryant who is a quiet kid himself.
With all the summer activity this year, I think we forget that a lot of guys in the past would take in-season OVs after committing. Doesn’t mean we get this guy in particular, but sometimes guys know where they want to go without OVing.

Advertisement
We are on him hard. Him and Malik Bryant are priorities at LB.

I really thought we were gonna see him at Legends Camp. No OV’s either as others have mentioned but that Columbus connection runs deep so I don’t doubt we’re in the thick of it.

Advertisement
We are on him hard. Him and Malik Bryant are priorities at LB.
If we are on him, he is ours, visit or no visit. His dad knows Mirabal and Cristobal. Guy loves Miami, the City the culture everything. After i listened to his interview, i don't think he needed an official.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back