2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I look at the non OV's different if im honest. I think this guy is a lock unless we stop recruiting him. People need to understand OV's are not the only way for players to get the pitch. A guy like Jalen, what can he find out about Miami that he hasnt already? He practically lives on campus. Its the players that are not in the immediate area that i would take as a bad sign. This guy i listened to him and i think he is ours.

I look at the non OV's different if im honest. I think this guy is a lock unless we stop recruiting him. People need to understand OV's are not the only way for players to get the pitch. A guy like Jalen, what can he find out about Miami that he hasnt already? He practically lives on campus. Its the players that are not in the immediate area that i would take as a bad sign. This guy i listened to him and i think he is ours.
Jalen or Aguirre?

Advertisement
AB5C431A-DA21-41E8-AE82-648AB6756C7E.gif

Really shocked no one has posted this, I know we don’t care about Rivals but we did get a projection for Popo yesterday (blind squirrels and nuts) but they also still think Ta’mere Robinson is going to Penn State over Miami so yeah, still blind squirrels and take it for what it’s worth. I think they are right on Aguirre though.

I love when u give updates

Advertisement
Interesting he just finished a Texas OV and their not in his top 6. No OV for us though doesn’t sounds ideal.
Is he out of visits? Thought he said he'd visit during season.

Advertisement
Is he out of visits? Thought he said he'd visit during season.
I think he will have one more left. So far he’s done OVs at Florida, Alabama, Texas and has Ohio State scheduled for next weekend.

He could maybe get a midweek visit in or to your point save the 5th final visit during the season.

If we’re not his pick come July, we all know that won’t stop Mario from continuing to push. Especially if there’s potentially to get an OV in season.

His dad knows Mario and Mirabal. I don't see us not being the pick here unless we not on him.

Advertisement
His dad knows Mario and Mirabal. I don't see us not being the pick here unless we not on him.
He obviously spoke specifics regarding the program’s he’s seriously interested in. Let’s hope personal relationships wins out for Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back