2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He said he didn’t need to OV Miami cause he was really aware of Miami and coach Cristobal. Bain said the same.
Love it. Use the OVs to eliminate the usual suspects. That way they know why they are coming here and live life as Canes.

Advertisement
He said he didn’t need to OV Miami cause he was really aware of Miami and coach Cristobal. Bain said the same.
Can you post where Bain said this? Have tough time believing that was said. Visiting a school officially is often about relationships. If you don’t visit a school… regardless of how many times you’ve unofficially visited… it speaks volumes about your perceived relationship with that school/staff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can you post where Bain said this? Have tough time believing that was said. Visiting a school officially is often about relationships. If you don’t visit a school… regardless of how many times you’ve unofficially visited… it speaks volumes about your perceived relationship with that school/staff.
I’m not going to go around look for it, but know this… with the exception of the TEs… all of our commits have committed without an OV. James Williams, Kam Kinchens, and several others committed without a OV. Let that sink in.

I’m not going to go around look for it, but know this… with the exception of the TEs… all of our commits have committed without an OV. James Williams, Kam Kinchens, and several others committed without a OV. Let that sink in.
Neither Williams or kinchens took OV’s anywhere…. Likely because of Covid.

Let me rephrase it: if you are interested in Miami and taking OV’s to other schools but don’t take one to miami you’re not coming more often than not.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back