Ranking Miami QB's over the last Decade

Advertisement
I don't since this has nothing to do with what I said.
You said the defense only gave up 3 points in the first half and Rosier was so bad we trailed 0-3 at the half. We'll there's 2 halves of football. We gave up 17 yards and the lead twice in the 4th, yet we did something Brad Kaaya never did...won a game that we trailed in the 4th quarter.

This entire thread is just another illustration of how bad the coaches we had during the last decade really were. Cokers last year combined with Shannon then Golden nearly killed the program for good.

I'm not giving Rosier or Harris too much credit for last second wins over the two worst FSU teams in a over 30 years. That's like saying the quarterback (whoever he was) for Virginia is great because he beat an Al Golden coached UM team.

At least Jacory was great in the 2009 game.

Rosier was 19 of 44.

He helped put us in the position to need a last-second comeback.

Advertisement
These clowns love to dog Al Golden and call him WOAT but then completely forget the rosters that Kaaya had to play with under Golden.

Kaaya, as a true freshmen under Golden, is being compared to Rosier as a RS Junior under Richt.

It's absurd.
Compare Kaaya as a Junior under Richt to Rosier as a RS Junior under Richt then, if it makes you feel better.

Kaaya 3394 yards 27 TDs. Lost to FSU, VaTech, and ND
Rosier 3588 yards 32 TDs. Beat FSU, VaTech, and ND

3,500+ yards, 27 TDs, 7 INTs, 150+ QB rating under Richt in 2016.

Don't forget getting sacked 8 times at VT, half of which he stepped into
Throwing a pick in the end zone up 13-3 at home against our biggest rival and then losing by 1
Playing terribly the next week and losing at home to UNC

“The moment” was the entire season. I believe Loose Cannon pointed out we were somewhere in the 110s in the country in rushing yards by our RB’s. Who thinks that’s better than 1600 yards from Duke with our best LT since McKinnie?

What the **** are you talking about here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
In 8 of Malik's 14 starts we have trailed at the half, and 6 times we've won, three of those we won on the final possession.

We trailed at the half because he was terrible!

If you're any good, with the #2 defense in the country in takeaways and TFLs, you don't trail more than half the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back