10. Devante Bond
11. Gus Edwards
12. Alex Figueroa
13. Sonny Odogwu
14. Hunter Knighton
15. Ufomba Kamalu
16. Ray Lewis III

Advertisement
We used to do this back in the old days but it was a real pain in the *** with no search function and limited history but let's try it here.

Rank the prospects on how you think they make an impact over their careers at UM. If you want, make a list on their impact next season as well but this is one of those time capsule threads.

1. Stacy Coley
2. Kevin Olsen
3. Artie Burns
4. Alquadin Muhammed
5. Jermaine Grace
6. Beau Sandland
7. Alex Gall
8. Jamal Carter
9. Standish Dobard
10. Alex Figueroa
11. Gus Edwards
12. Sunny Odogwu
13. Devante Bond
14. Hunter Knighton
15. Ufomba Kamalu
16. RL3

You got it right

1. AQM
2. Coley
3. Olsen
4. Burns
5. Grace
6. Carter
7. Dobard
8. Bond
9. Sandland
10. Gall
11. Sonny
12. Gus
13. Ufomba
14. Knighton
15. Ray Ray

1. Kevin Olsen - The FUTURE of the program and most definitely the most important player in the class.
2. Artie Burns - MIA (Olympic) Speed and Bad A$$. Future stud and immediate ST player
3. AQM - What we need now and most talented of the bunch
4. Beau - TE for next few years. Future in NFL is likely ; although will miss Fisch
5. STACEY - Swag was odd but money talent. 2nd year contributor is my hunch. Took signing day as we were all depresed at that point
6. Carter - STUD DB, Never doubted and true MIA. Future NFL S is going to put some hurt on
7. GRACE - Crazy he is my 7 as love him; might be favorite actual recruit this year
8. RL3 - Come on Man. True CANE and underated player
9. STAN 0 WOW; I like the class more and more when he is 9. Give him a year (which I think he gets and is ok with) and bad a$$). Holla NO
10. GUS - Immediate impact. Long-time starter too
11. GALL - Future center. Starts as RS Sophmore
12 - 16 - Dont know the rest well enough to comment.

i think muhammad is the best de prospect we've brought in in 20 years. Sandland is every bit the te prospect olsen was. Coley is the best wr prospect to come here since andre. Edwards is a key ingredient we have not had in ages (a real big back). Olsen will be our best qb since dorsey. Burns and carter are biiig time db prospects. Grace is one of the better lb prospects we've had in a while (better as a prospect than buchanan was). Figueroa is a legit eddie johnson level kid. Gall brings fire to the mix at OC/OG and should start, bond has situational potential, and odogwu has high upside.

Here is my version of the ordering:

All america level: AQM, Sandland, Coley, Burns
All conference level: Olsen, Carter, Grace
Starter: Edwards (at FB); Figueroa, Gall
Key reserve: Bond, Odogwu, Dobard
ST: Lewis III,
No impact: Knighton, Kamalu

Advertisement
1. AQM
2. Burns
3. Carter
4. Sandland
5. Coley
6. **** 6
7. Grace
8. Olsen
9. Bond
10. Odogwu
11. Gall
12. Edwards
13. RLIII
14. Knighton
15. Figs
16. Kamalu

Career:
1. Stacy Coley
2. Artie Burns
3. Kevin Olsen
4. Jermaine Grace
5. Alquadin Muhammed
6. Beau Sandland
7. Alex Gall
8. Jamal Carter
9. Standish Dobard
10. Devante Bond
11. Ufomba Kamalu
12. Sunny Odogwu
13. Hunter Knighton
14. Gus Edwards
15. Alex Figueroa
16. RL3

Dropped the JUCOs down because of their short time, and honestly have no idea on a couple of them.

Next Year:
1. Beau Sandland
2. Stacy Coley
3. Ufomba Kamalu
4. Artie Burns
5. Devante Bond
6. Alquadin Muhammed
7. Gus Edwards
8. Jermaine Grace*
9. Jamal Carter*
10. Sunny Odogwu*
11. Standish Dobard*
12. Alex Figueroa*
13. Alex Gall**
14. Ray Lewis III**
15. Kevin Olsen**
16. Hunter Knighton**

*This is IF they aren't redshirted. I'm on the fence on if I think they will or not.
**No reason to rank these as I feel like all 4 will be redshirted

1. Stacey Coley
2. AQM
3. Beau Sandland
4. Artie Burns
5. Jermaine Grace
6. Kevin Olsen
7. Jamal Carter
8. Alex Gall
9. Gus Edwards
10. Standish Dobard
11. Sonny Odoguwu
12. Alex Figueroa
13. Devante bond
14. Ufomba Kamalu
15. Hunter Knighton
16. RL3

Working on my list and I really think Odogwu is going to end up a 2/3 year starter here. I want to put him up there but don't know who to drop down.

legacy- I don't see anyway that Carter redshirts. He will be in the mix at S from the beginning.

1. Burns
2. AQM
3. Coley
4. Grace
5. Carter
6. Odogwu
7. Sandland
8. Olsen
9. Gall
10. Edwards
11. Dobard
12. Figueroa
13. Kamalu
14. Bond
15. Knighton
16. RL3

Last edited:
Advertisement
1 - Burns
2 - AQM
3 - Coley
4 - Carter
5 - Sandland
6 - Odogwu
7 - Olsen
8 - Grace
9 - Dobard
10 - Bond
11 - Figuerora
12 - Gall
13 - Edwards
14 - RL3
15 - Kamalu
16 - Knighton

What first comes to my mind:
Stacy
AQM
Kevin Olsen
Burns
Jamal
Sandland
Jermaine
Dobard
Bond
Figueroa
Gus
Ogudewu
Gall
Ray Lewis
Ufomba
Knighton

Man, this was a small class, but there are some ******* game-changing talents coming in. Hard to rank. I started and the first 6-7 names are elite talent.

Advertisement
Top 10

1. Coley
2. Burns
3. AQM
4. Olsen
5. Grace
6. Beau Sandland
7. Alex Gall
8. Jamal Carter
9. Bond
10. Standish

Could see Gus in there too

I'm basing this on individual ability (Olsen would be higher based on impact) and factoring in off-the-field concerns.

1. Al-Quadin Muhammad- Superstar at a need position. His best attribute is his love for the game.
2. Artie Burns- Excellent attitude to go along with athleticism. Confident, quiet and aggressive.
3. Stacy Coley- Most gifted WR we've signed since AJ, but he needs to continue to mature. Another guy who loves football. His talent would put him at 1 or 2.
4. Jermaine Grace- Reminds me so much of Levonte David or a faster, less slinky Sean Spence. His brain will get him on the field early.
5. Kevin Olsen- Solid, well-rounded quarterback who brings stability to the most important position on the field.
6. Alex Figueroa- Most underrated player in the class. Has size, speed, athleticism and production. Violent player.
7. Jamal Carter- Gifted athlete who can help on special teams, at centerfield or in the box. Needs to mature.
8. Beau Sandland- Big-shouldered, physical tight end who impacts the offense right away.
9. Sonny Odogwu- Same story as Jimmy Graham: when you combine elite tools with elite intangibles, the development process tends to speed up.
10. Standish Dobard- Big athletic kid that's used to winning. Can develop into a Brandon Pettigrew-type if he stays focused in the weight room.
11. Devante Bond- One team source told me he's the most underrated player in the class. Reminds me of Spencer Adkins with a coach that will use him.
12. Alex Gall- Big, flexible finisher that could develop into a leader on this team down the road.
13. Ufomba Kamalu- Raw, but big-boned and flexible at a position that needs length and size.
14. Gus Edwards- The Lonnie Pryor of Coley's offense. Fills a need in 2013 as a big back and in 2014 as a fullback.
15 Ray Lewis III- His physical growth will determine his career path. He still looks like a kid, and he hasn't started gaining weight at the college level yet.
16. Hunter Knighton- The most interesting nugget from Golden's press conference is that Knighton will play center. He's tall but athletic enough to pull it off.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back