Randy "Macho man" Russell

Advertisement
Kid is a targeting penalty waiting to happen... and I love it! Need somebody back there to strike fear in the heart of front runners Jeudy and Smith when we see them in the ship.

I think the only reason ppl had him pegged to the gates was bc his coach is an alumni and was Randys boy. Means nothing.

Downvoted by mistake. Couldn't agree more.

Go Canes!

It's an appropriate down vote, bc who am I kidding...

Jeudy and Smith will be blocking for Hurts or whatever 5 star rb Bama has.

Btw, the site must be overran with gaytor lurkers. It's noticeably slower since Russell committed, or should I say Rustle?

I use gaytor tears to ********** with.

Moisturizer is key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was trying to come up with a comp and couldn't. Way smaller Kam chancellor? More explosive Mike Mitchell? Skinnier Bob Sanders?

Advertisement
Now that he's in the fold and Hall is impending, who hits harder? My money is on Hall. He's put more kids to sleep. Either way it goes we may end up with the 2 hardest hitting Safeties in the country. Boom!

You wanna go over the middle with both of them back there and let me know who hits harder? I'd appreciate the feedback for future purposes.

Now that he's in the fold and Hall is impending, who hits harder? My money is on Hall. He's put more kids to sleep. Either way it goes we may end up with the 2 hardest hitting Safeties in the country. Boom!

You wanna go over the middle with both of them back there and let me know who hits harder? I'd appreciate the feedback for future purposes.

As long as we can land them both its good!!... We gonna need another freight train,.. Targeting fouls are a *****,.. Need backups!!

Advertisement

As long as we can land them both its good!!... We gonna need another freight train,.. Targeting fouls are a *****,.. Need backups!!

Don't forget Amari Carter.. over under 5 targeting penalties per year with these 3 dudes roaming around.. I say over. I can hear it now "Those guys down in Miami are as dirty as it gets"

Plus derrick smith too.. smh poor WRs and TEs

MOAR machismo image.jpg

Ooohhhhh yeahhhh

Advertisement
You wouldnt know he was that violent on the field if u hung around him off the field. This guy was the alpha dog savage on a team full of salvages whoever questioning this pickup real silly

Advertisement
I can just imagine how engorged Diaz was when he first saw Russell's tape. For a coach who openly preaches the art of violence, Russell must have maxed Diaz out on the engorgement meter. LULZ at the dudes thinking this guy is a reach for Sadistic Steve Diaz.

I can just imagine how engorged Diaz was when he first saw Russell's tape. For a coach who openly preaches the art of violence, Russell must have maxed Diaz out on the engorgement meter. LULZ at the dudes thinking this guy is a reach for Sadistic Steve Diaz.
I called my doctor after 4 hours of engorgement, turns out he was having the same problem after the Russell news. 12 hours strong thinking I might pass out soon

Advertisement
Back