Randy "Macho man" Russell

Advertisement
How the gayturd insiders look right now

Miss.gif

Not ideal, I guess they really like him to take him this early. Hopefully this isn't another Scott and Dingle situation

What's not ideal about Russell? Not every non 5 star who commits here is Scott or Dingle.

It's a stacked year at DB. He has a good reel, but would think they would have waited a bit longer. no not every three star is a Scott of Dingle but we should have a pick of the litter and this is somewhat of a headscracther. Let's see how it plays out.

lmao. Russell is better than Hall or any other uncommitted safety out there that we have a shot at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yasir Abdullah & Camron Davis will also be in this class, when it's all said & done.

We'll see about Abdullah, seems the staff has other guys ahead of him. Would rather Miami go after Patrick Joyner than Abdullah.
No, it's not a guess... I'm telling you a fact.

Has to get an offer first slick.

Liberty Neva lied. If he says dey comin " DEY COMIN"!!!

Yasir Abdullah & Camron Davis will also be in this class, when it's all said & done.

Is Yasir a De here? All his film is rushing the passer and nothing taking drops. I ask because he's listed 195.

Is he ok as a lb in our system ?

This is what I wonder as well. People swear by him but all I see is DE highlights and if we were looking at him at just DE it's very meh. Hopefully he shows more as a senior.

Not ideal, I guess they really like him to take him this early. Hopefully this isn't another Scott and Dingle situation

What's not ideal about Russell? Not every non 5 star who commits here is Scott or Dingle.

It's a stacked year at DB. He has a good reel, but would think they would have waited a bit longer. no not every three star is a Scott of Dingle but we should have a pick of the litter and this is somewhat of a headscracther. Let's see how it plays out.

lmao. Russell is better than Hall or any other uncommitted safety out there that we have a shot at.

I thought this spot was saved for Hall, I think as a prospect Hall has a higher ceiling than Russell. You seem to be pretty **** high on Russell, and regardless if I think Hall is better, Russell is no slouch and a quality player.

Advertisement

Is Yasir a De here? All his film is rushing the passer and nothing taking drops. I ask because he's listed 195.

He'll play OLB, he has to play Rush End at CC because they don't have any Pass rushers.

Exact same situation with Wilder & just like I told y'all last year in September that he was a take, even when everyone else was saying he wasn't, so will Yasir.

Advertisement

We'll see about Abdullah, seems the staff has other guys ahead of him. Would rather Miami go after Patrick Joyner than Abdullah.
No, it's not a guess... I'm telling you a fact.

Has to get an offer first slick.

Liberty Neva lied. If he says dey comin " DEY COMIN"!!!

+1000

This is what I wonder as well. People swear by him but all I see is DE highlights and if we were looking at him at just DE it's very meh. Hopefully he shows more as a senior.

I'm actually really impressed watching a 195 pound kid balling like that at de against that competition. I just want to know if he's able to play lb in a 4-3? Because there's nothing showing him as a true olb in a 4-3.

He'll play OLB, he has to play Rush End at CC because they don't have any Pass rushers.

Exact same situation with Wilder & just like I told y'all last year in September that he was a take, even when everyone else was saying he wasn't, so will Yasir.

Wilder actually had film at olb, taking drops in coverage. Have you seen Yasir in coverage?

I've heard he's an unreal athlete.

I thought this spot was saved for Hall, I think as a prospect Hall has a higher ceiling than Russell. You seem to be pretty **** high on Russell, and regardless if I think Hall is better, Russell is no slouch and a quality player.

Hall is on another level athletically and a better ceiling. Russell is da troof.

Both have slots if they want it and I'd expect Hall to jump on eventually.

Advertisement
Back