Randy "Macho man" Russell

anigif_enhanced-4915-1403820539-1.gif

Advertisement
Not ideal, I guess they really like him to take him this early. Hopefully this isn't another Scott and Dingle situation

Even if it is, no big deal. Kids get pushed out all the time by winning programs.

Reminds me of a faster Billy Gibson.

Advertisement
Yasir Abdullah & Camron Davis will also be in this class, when it's all said & done.

Advertisement
Those who are down on him because of his ranking need to watch his film. Kid is a beast and I would be shocked if he is still a three star by the end of the cycle.

Yasir Abdullah is another guy who seems to be pretty underrated.

Not ideal, I guess they really like him to take him this early. Hopefully this isn't another Scott and Dingle situation

What's not ideal about Russell? Not every non 5 star who commits here is Scott or Dingle.

It's a stacked year at DB. He has a good reel, but would think they would have waited a bit longer. no not every three star is a Scott of Dingle but we should have a pick of the litter and this is somewhat of a headscracther. Let's see how it plays out.

Advertisement
Those who are down on him because of his ranking need to watch his film. Kid is a beast and I would be shocked if he is still a three star by the end of the cycle.

Has nothing to do with his ranking, his tape screams 4 star, it's iust there are other prospects that look to be better out there in the backyard. He is a good player but even then it's surprising.

Anybody down on him wears Velcro shoes and helmet 24 hours a day.

Advertisement

This^^^^^

Most of the porsters that are questioning this kid being a take have not seen any of his film.

Dude is a killa. Great get in my opinion. Will solidify our MCC pipeline even more.

Historically, MCC has been great to the U! Very excited with his commitment!

Btw, the site must be overran with gaytor lurkers. It's noticeably slower since Russell committed, or should I say Rustle?

I use gaytor tears to ********** with.

Has nothing to do with his ranking, his tape screams 4 star, it's iust there are other prospects that look to be better out there in the backyard. He is a good player but even then it's surprising.

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. Staff seems to like Russell a lot though, so who knows. Personally I think Campbell will be a tough pull and there's probably about a 1% chance Surtain comes here.. If there turns out to be some extra attrition this year, I could easily see the staff taking an extra guy at either DB or WR since both are loaded in this class.

Advertisement
Back