Randy as LB coach if T-Will leaves?

Advertisement
No doubt. He's coaching High School ball right now just to stay in the area. I think it'd be smart as ****. He can solely focus on the backers, where he for sure knows what he's doing. No pressure. And he can do what he does best, which is exploit the endless relationships he has with Florida high school coaches and kids.
That would be the smart move if t-will decides to roll the dice and go with malzan. If malzan didn't win a national championship as the head coach at Auburn, who here thinks he's going to win one at Ucf.

Advertisement
Oh so they have been head coaches?? Oh ok cool.

You’re just all over the place. Lay off the fentanyl, and get your shlt together. This is what you posted and I responded to, you didn’t say anything about ex head coaches.

Also this won't happen because Manny doesn't want any other class a personality on the coaching staff. AIN'T HAPPENING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

You’re just all over the place. Lay off the fentanyl, and get your shlt together. This is what you posted and I responded to, you didn’t say anything about ex head coaches.
Ok fair enough. I did respond to that other chum bucket post that one block head posted. Yes I'm referring to former hc's or coordinators that are can't miss head coaches.

You might be right. Would be interesting if Manny called, though.
Sarcastic Yeah Right GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Manny would probably move Shoop on field to be the DC and take over LB’s.

You might be right. Would be interesting if Manny called, though.

I doubt Randy would take his call. If I recall anything about Randy Shannon, it’s that he had a tremendous amount of pride, which could possibly have gotten him in trouble in the past, especially with some local high school coaches.

It is an interesting hypothetical, I just don’t think that he would go for it. I think he would feel it was beneath him, especially with his history here. But you never know.

Manny would probably move Shoop on field to be the DC and take over LB’s.

I could for sure be wrong here, but I thought the reason Shoop was an analyst was because his Michigan buyout had some verbiage about not being an on-field coach?

And IMO Manny isn't giving up the defense now. He took it over for a reason. He's not gonna allow someone else to run it.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Ok fair enough. I did respond to that other chum bucket post that one block head posted. Yes I'm referring to former hc's or coordinators that are can't miss head coaches.
Lol I stopped responding to you once I realized I was dealing with a low IQ dude with B I T C H like tendencies. You start changing what you "meant". Pathetic.

At least be a man and say it straight up. Not this "i didnt say Randy was a class A personality" crap youre trying to spew.

We all quickly figured out youre dumb, so no need to dance around it. Say it. "Randy is the class A personality i meant, even though he was not a successful HC, and I'm an idiot as Manny does have MULTIPLE former HCs and former coordinators"

Continue dancing around your point like a little fairy. You're doing a great job.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As far as “Hire Randy” bunch is concerned.... y’all do realize he sued the school, right? I haven’t read through the whole thread, but I’m pretty sure it’s been said.
shoop isnt taking an on field job this year. his buyout from Umich is the reason why.
yea I forgot about that part.

Who wants to tell this guy that Florida fielded top 10 defenses with Randy coordinating them?

Wrong. Top 10 defenses were under Collins, he was “co-dc” aka not calling anything.

He took that top 10 d and turned it into a 70s ranked defense in 17 with full control.

His defense last year at ucf was horrible.

Radio sucks, stop with the retreads and threads about this loser.

Why y'all keep bringing back old heads.

Do you guys just not know anyone else's name. There are dozens of LB Coaches out there that would be good here. Why y'all bringing back ghosts?

Let me guess...Mike Barrow would also be a great hire.

Advertisement
Back