Randy as LB coach if T-Will leaves?

Lashlee goes I would look at Dorsey. Wish Dolphins would have done that.

What about ex players like Vilma or Lewis? Look, I know you want experience but how do you get experience? Position coaches who have actually played and bleed the U...

They could learn from the DC oh wait. Shoot me down I get it.

Advertisement
Lol I stopped responding to you once I realized I was dealing with a low IQ dude with B I T C H like tendencies. You start changing what you "meant". Pathetic.

At least be a man and say it straight up. Not this "i didnt say Randy was a class A personality" crap youre trying to spew.

We all quickly figured out your dumb, so no need to dance around it. Say it. "Randy is the class A personality i meant, even though he was not a successful HC, and I'm an idiot as Manny does have MULTIPLE former HCs and former coordinators"

Continue dancing around your point like a little fairy. You're doing a great job.
bruh idk why I found this **** so funny.... this entire post for whatever reason after the first sentence I started saying "get emmmm" in my head in the methodman voice from how high

mad thinking GIF by South Park

If we going all out about having a UM guy....I wouldnt mind Bernard Clark.

Currently the head coach at Robert Morris. A bit different but would be seen as a graybeard type. Wouldnt be a killer recruiting but good enough with development.

Advertisement
Cause time heals all wounds.

Only because given enough time, all people die (and residual wounds die with them).

In all seriousness, I doubt Randy and Manny is a good mix of personalities. One guy has the reputation of being a straight-laced disciplinarian who refuses to kiss a$$, the other is a coddler who likes to have fun and celebrate with his players (by, for instance, sliding down the sidelines after narrowly beating an ACC basement-dweller at home). Whether Randy or Manny would actually be interested is anyone's guess, but it would somewhat surprise me.

Why y'all keep bringing back old heads.

Do you guys just not know anyone else's name. There are dozens of LB Coaches out there that would be good here. Why y'all bringing back ghosts?

Let me guess...Mike Barrow would also be a great hire.

I was actually pleasantly surprised not to see that thread already, lol.

Advertisement
Come on OP, you need to bring up former Canes with no coaching experience before you throw down the Randy Shannon card.

Lashlee goes I would look at Dorsey. Wish Dolphins would have done that.

What about ex players like Vilma or Lewis? Look, I know you want experience but how do you get experience? Position coaches who have actually played and bleed the U...

They could learn from the DC oh wait. Shoot me down I get it.
Vilma is on the UM BOT, isn't he?

No he's going to be LB corch as well?

Does this doomer crap EVER stop? The guy just got here, he hasn't even started and some folks are contemplating his exit already.

Does the crying around here EVER stop? There was a report that Williams might be considered for the UCF DC job. It's February 15th, aka the off-season. The thread says IF he leaves. Take a deep breath, bud. We'll all be OK.

Advertisement
Randy would be the number one choice. Viewed as a home run position coach. Respectfully, he would be a great hire in that spot. Also, everyone who locked Randy out is gone. He is again liked by everyone down here. Let’s let it play out

I’d take Randy back in a heart beat for LB coach. I also wouldn’t mind getting a younger guy with P5 experience as well.

My list would probably be seth wallace, tim mcgarrigle, and jordan hankins, in that order. If they go randy then sure, why not. But I wouldn't really mind any of those hires. I dont think they'll go wrong here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back