Randy as LB coach if T-Will leaves?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well to fix your broken theory I never said randy
You said "also this won't happen because Manny doesn't want a class a personality..."

You didn't name Randy, but you posted on a thread talking about Randy. So who were you talking about there if not Randy?

If you want to talk about broken theories, how about Simpson have decades of HC experience?

Nobody is hiring him as a Head Coach. Google "Peter Principle". It's a real thing.

But as strictly a LB coach? Hmm.
I'm responding to the guy who said Manny won't hire a class a personality.

And defined class a as having great success. Period. He didn't say great success as a position coach.

No doubt. He's coaching High School ball right now just to stay in the area. I think it'd be smart as ****. He can solely focus on the backers, where he for sure knows what he's doing. No pressure. And he can do what he does best, which is exploit the endless relationships he has with Florida high school coaches and kids.
Agreed if T-Will leaves Randy is proven at LB so for him i think it’s easy. Not sure if he has the pride issue or not but if he wanted to come back i think that’s a steal.

You said "also this won't happen because Manny doesn't want a class a personality..."

You didn't name Randy, but you posted on a thread talking about Randy. So who were you talking about there if not Randy?

If you want to talk about broken theories, how about Simpson have decades of HC experience?
To be honest I was thinking of former hc's from other programs. Its not my fault you thought I meant randy.

Advertisement
Agreed if T-Will leaves Randy is proven at LB so for him i think it’s easy. Not sure if he has the pride issue or not but if he wanted to come back i think that’s a steal.

Just thinking out loud, but yeah I agree. Nobody would be pushing for him to be the coordinator here. And obviously his Head Coaching days are long shot in the foot. But as just backers coach? And recruit? Would be interesting to see if there's any interest there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just thinking out loud, but yeah I agree. Nobody would be pushing for him to be the coordinator here. And obviously his Head Coaching days are long shot in the foot. But as just backers coach? And recruit? Would be interesting to see if there's any interest there.
can't see our LBer corps flying around.

Advertisement
Back