Randrecous Davis, WR

Advertisement
Kid has a solid offer sheet. We have other options so I'm sure richt knows this kid is the goods if he's gone after him at both Schools

Advertisement
UGA boards are already moving on from him. Say it's a foregone conclusion he'll bolt/

Can this kid play CB at all?

Just thinking that numbers wise maybe we take him as an ATH and try him out at corner

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does Davis have anything to do with Bruce? Don't get me wrong Bruce may go to taint but i dont think that has anything to do with Davis. We were taking a ton of receivers anyways

Advertisement
Lol everywhere I go "Bruce this, Bruce that."

This is the **** Randrecous Davis thread so let's stick to that. With that said, let's reel this man in.

How does Davis have anything to do with Bruce? Don't get me wrong Bruce may go to taint but i dont think that has anything to do with Davis. We were taking a ton of receivers anyways

You may be right....Think the staff knows that he may bolt.....the difference between Richt and Golden is that he wont be held hostage and recruit over and around you if need be.

We have the following on the roster...
Sr- Stacy coley
Sr- Malcolm Lewis
Jr- Braxton Berrios
RSo- Darrell langham
SO- Lawrence cager
Not counting Damari jones. We need to bring in 5-6 this class most schools have 14 receivers on their teams. Honestly might need to bring in 4 more this next class(2017) because after that coley and Lewis are gone and berrios will have 1 year left

Advertisement
Back