Randrecous Davis decommitted UGA chosing Miami or USCe

So what happens with the kids we have at WR right now? They get fazed out? (Berrios, Langham, Brady, etc)

Brady transferring...and Langham will never play here..Berrios gonna get PT....DOnt think Bruce pushes him out just yet

I disagree bruce is way more explosive than berrios i can see him getting pushed out

I dont think so I do agree that after the catch Bruce is much better the Berrios....Berrios doesnt have Bruces instincts.. But Berrios always creates separation...I think he is more explosive than Bruce. go look at his SPARQ numbers all thought they dont always translate to the field.I think his Knee injuries two years in a row has hampered him...I do think Bruce is the better overall football player though

This is a good problem to have and the reason our past teams were so successful. Guys would come every year that were equally if not better than you and you had two choices: 1. Rise to the occasion (Anti-Golden) and ball out, or 2. Get replaced.

Competition breeds greatness. It is one of the many pieces that has been missing here for years. When you have guys like ST26 and Kellen Winslow regulated to special teams and back-up roles, that is what makes teams special.

If thing do in fact play out like the board has speculated in this thread, get yo popcorn ready. This team should be fun to watch.

Advertisement
So what happens with the kids we have at WR right now? They get fazed out? (Berrios, Langham, Brady, etc)

Brady transferring...and Langham will never play here..Berrios gonna get PT....DOnt think Bruce pushes him out just yet

I disagree bruce is way more explosive than berrios i can see him getting pushed out
Bruce is better than Berrios but don't discount the chemistry Kaaya and Berrios have. Berrios should have a nice year is he can stay healthy. Berrios isn't the talent Bruce is but I expect him to have a good bounce back season.

Berrios is another guy who would benefit from getting off that red-eye gravy intravenous tube that Folden hooked everyone up to. Dude looks bloated like he's on a cycle of dianabol. He's smoother than a porpoise. He needs to recapture that elite SPARQ short area quickness.

So what happen if Eli Stove likes his visit? Or is he just coming to chill with Romeo?

Advertisement

Bruce is better than Berrios but don't discount the chemistry Kaaya and Berrios have. Berrios should have a nice year is he can stay healthy. Berrios isn't the talent Bruce is but I expect him to have a good bounce back season.

I agree and think Berrios was just as good a prospect as Bruce coming out, if not better. He hasn't had a great start to his career but people forget this kid had the fastest shuttle time at The Opening. If he stays healthy I suspect he'll be one of our top 3 WR's, likely behind Coley and Njoku.

Advertisement

I agree and think Berrios was just as good a prospect as Bruce coming out, if not better. He hasn't had a great start to his career but people forget this kid had the fastest shuttle time at The Opening. If he stays healthy I suspect he'll be one of our top 3 WR's, likely behind Coley and Njoku.

I think berrios is injury prone and might not live up to expectations but he has still had a much better career than jonny Dixon at the school that also wanted berrios for what its worth.

Berrios had a good freshman season besides that drop vs FSU and he was like the 7th option on the team. For some reason our receivers have these awful sophomore seasons, I think he'll be good out of the slot next season.

Berrios was hurt at the beginning of the year and idk if he ever was fully healthy till that bowl game. But man did he look explosive in the snow against WSU. He single-handedly brought the Canes back into the game. Bruce and potentially Williams coming into the fold will make all three of those guys better with the competition. A GREAT problem to have.

Berrios is another guy who would benefit from getting off that red-eye gravy intravenous tube that Folden hooked everyone up to. Dude looks bloated like he's on a cycle of dianabol. He's smoother than a porpoise. He needs to recapture that elite SPARQ short area quickness.
You gotta be some kind of moron to take a kid like Berrios outta high school and watch him as a freshman, then think "let's pack 20 lbs on him this spring"

Same kinda **** you saw with Chick. Just let the kid do what he does best.

Advertisement
Berrios couldn't make me miss right now, and I'm built like a vanilla gorilla and have no meniscus left in my right knee. The first and only time I've seen him make someone miss was in our bowl game against mighty Washington State.

Berrios couldn't make me miss right now, and I'm built like a vanilla gorilla and have no meniscus left in my right knee. The first and only time I've seen him make someone miss was in our bowl game against mighty Washington State.

His return skills are on par with Richard Gordon.

Advertisement
Back