Randrecous Davis decommitted UGA chosing Miami or USCe

Advertisement
Have we ever had such an influx of talent at WR in one class? This is insane... Richt doing a helluva job playing the numbers here.

Man, if we get him, Wims and Richards....

We back?

Wims will most likely stick with UGA. I don't see us keeping Bruce, Williams and Davis... They all fit the same kind of mold, no? Seems like Williams or Davis? Unless we miss on Richards.

I think we keep all 3 without question. If we had to choose between Williams and Davis I think it's Williams all day every day. Davis gets ship on name alone. Think we get Richards and 50/50 on Wims. No sauces just guessing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man, if we get him, Wims and Richards....

We back?

Wims will most likely stick with UGA. I don't see us keeping Bruce, Williams and Davis... They all fit the same kind of mold, no? Seems like Williams or Davis? Unless we miss on Richards.

We need all the speed we can get. I'd like a class of Bruce, Mullins, Williams, Davis and Wims/Richards.

Have we ever had such an influx of talent at WR in one class? This is insane... Richt doing a helluva job playing the numbers here.

Cash, what's up your boy Nate?

Last thing I remember reading is that we were in his top 3 and he was deciding on NSD. Has that changed? If not, how are we looking?

Have we ever had such an influx of talent at WR in one class?

The year? 2008.

The receivers? Aldarius Johnson, Travis Benjamin, Davon Johnson, Tommy Streeter, LaRon Byrd, Thearon Collier, Kendall Thompkins.

The result? Pure disaster.

That was part of that #1 class according to ESPN in 2008. I think a haul of:

Ahmmon Richards
Sam Bruce
Dionte Mullins
Latrell Williams
One of CousCous, Wims, Stove

Might have that other group beat, though. Hopefully with a competent staff they turn out better than the other group.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Isn't it nice to know we have viable backup options and lead for our top receiver target on the board in Richards? If we can land
Bruce
Mullins
Richards
Williams
Wims
That would be amazing.... Add in Davis who is a playmaker in his own right just in case Williams don't come. Great things ahead. Talent wise if this happens, we are set for years...

[HUDL]athlete/1707621/highlights/294883412[/HUDL]

****. Nothing shows up on this video. Can get every **** site in the world but all i get here is blank screen with the music. (Can you imagine that music on a **** site?)

The year? 2008.

The receivers? Aldarius Johnson, Davon Johnson, Tommy Streeter, LaRon Byrd, Thearon Collier, Kendall Thompkins.

Ahmmon Richards
Sam Bruce
Dionte Mullins
Latrell Williams

Might have that other group beat, though. Hopefully with a competent staff they turn out better than the other group.

Took the words dead out my mouth

Probably because I was young and his initials were AJ...but yeah, that's how I thought Aldarius' career was gonna turn out.

Guess not

Advertisement
So what happens with the kids we have at WR right now? They get fazed out? (Berrios, Langham, Brady, etc)

So what happens with the kids we have at WR right now? They get fazed out? (Berrios, Langham, Brady, etc)

Brady transferring...and Langham will never play here..Berrios gonna get PT....DOnt think Bruce pushes him out just yet

The year? 2008.

The receivers? Aldarius Johnson, Davon Johnson, Tommy Streeter, LaRon Byrd, Thearon Collier, Kendall Thompkins.

Ahmmon Richards
Sam Bruce
Dionte Mullins
Latrell Williams

U forgot Travis Benjamin.

Advertisement
Jesus this we class would be sick. What if Stove gets sold with Finley this weekend though? Which would be taken first?

I think he ends up at South Carolina.

Don't forget that he originally committed to Bryan McClendon.

Advertisement
Back