Rambo / Bowl Game

***** the minnow bowl games..His focus has to be the combines .... do well there, you will go up the ranks... and it is not all just physical skills.
The individual team coaches and scouts have the biggest say in terms of teachability and being adaptable to various schemes. Headcases get weaned down the draft order.

I hope he goes in the 1st round.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rambo just said he's not sure if he plays in the bowl game. If that was the end, **** of a season, and it was fun watching him play this year.
Unfortunately for us, no need for him to risk getting injured in a meaningless bowl game. He's got a baby to support. Go get paid young man!! Our young wide outs are ready to step up.

Advertisement
What does that have to do w/ him being higher rated than Rambo? Lol. I wasn’t putting guys in a particular order. I was just mentioning the guys who r above Rambo right now. Lol.
I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was just pointing out that there are even more ahead of him.

Having said that, I have no problem if the young man wants to take his shot. He gave us a great year and will always be remembered as a Cane for that.

Advertisement
Never had a problem with an NFL prospect sitting out for a "Hand Me A Trophy" bowl game.

Good luck young bro. You had a great year. :)

I evolved to this position. I used to be old guard where loyalty was everything. But coaches that are paid millions have no loyalty, and these minor bowl games mean nothing.

Even fans have no loyalty. Look at how some guys are talking badly about King, or some guys were critical of Rousseau for sitting out even though his mom was an essential healthcare worker during COVID.

Player loyalty does matter. You need to believe in your team, your program, the staff, your college. But it needs to be weighed against what is a life-changing career opportunity for these players. And if the NFL is willing to pay them more money than they and their families have ever imaged -- versus an unpaid internship -- then they need to make the business decision that's right for them.

**** he gonna do? I been on the bandwagon for awhile but its not like he is a first round lock.. He should ball out but whatever, we in **** bowl anyway
Yeah, if he were my son I’d tell him to risk his future on our crappy bowl loss. Second round money is bullsh*t anyway. It’s first round or nothing as far as I’m concerned.

Advertisement
Who replaces Rambo as TVD's favorite target in 2022? And don't say Keyshawn Smith or I'll get upset.

A lot of banners hyping up his invite to the bowl. If he is sitting out, it looks bad on his part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back