Rambo / Bowl Game

Advertisement
Could’ve easily had 14 TDs but we played so **** timid at the start of the season!! Took NO deep shots and threw no fades in the red zone
Well you’re right but we couldn’t block long enough for that and king was hobbled as heck. If Tyler starts the whole season we may have won 9 games

Advertisement
Well you’re right but we couldn’t block long enough for that and king was hobbled as heck. If Tyler starts the whole season we may have won 9 games
What were the extent of King’s injuries this year - has that ever emerged? I know he hurt his shoulder - was it a torn labrum? I also heard that he retore a ligament in the Alabama game - was that true?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great year. Good luck........Another player leaving early to get the 3rd+ money.....

Advertisement
I'm so tired of all these guys opting out. imagine if the 1st and 2nd round guys opted out in 2000-2002. Play the fùckin game and don't let your team down.

Welcome to the 21st century. Unless it’s the playoffs, this is what’s normal now.

**** he gonna do? I been on the bandwagon for awhile but its not like he is a first round lock.. He should ball out but whatever, we in **** bowl anyway

Whatever his draft range might be, it will not go up or down based on a bowl game after he just set the ALL-TIME single-season record for a WR at a school that has put plenty of WRs into the league.

Maybe he'll transfer to SMU with every other offensive player and coach...

Why? You paying bills if they get destroyed in a 4th tier bowl game? There's a difference between opting out of a NY6 game or a CFP game, and opting out of the GoDaddy.com bowl.
Right? And what is this couch potato going to say if he were to tear his ACL and never recover his speed?

Always about me and to **** with the players.

Advertisement
Back