Raising Canes

surprisingly hunter wells finish in the green....and hes a guy fans want to cut bait....lets see how he does rest of spring...seem like he put in work in off season which is usually not the case for guys thinking of leaving

Advertisement
After watching that I'm wondering if the Juniors that declared early for the NFL without waiting for the NFL Draft Advisory Board (or w/e it's called) did so in order to not have to participate in UTough. Hmm.. If that's the case (which wouldn't really surprise me), they're soft as f*ck.

I have no doubts it played part of the role. Kinda like how all the pros retire until training camp is over?

After watching that I'm wondering if the Juniors that declared early for the NFL without waiting for the NFL Draft Advisory Board (or w/e it's called) did so in order to not have to participate in UTough. Hmm.. If that's the case (which wouldn't really surprise me), they're soft as f*ck.

I have no doubts it played part of the role. Kinda like how all the pros retire until training camp is over?
absolutely

the only difference with a pro who retires until after camp is that those "pros" are able to "retire" until after camp because theyve already had a career and actually done ****

27.jpg

Advertisement
That video gives me goosebumps. I bet it has been 10 years since our guys have worked this hard. I still think next year could be rough but golden is building a monster in miami and the country better watch out. Im just glad to see a coach that pushes the guys to be the best.

Great video.. Not surprising to see the two kids who stay in our 2011 class from the beginning to end will be our leaders. Dorsett and Chick really stepping up as sophomores. Loved Golden just work method with the kids just amazing. Lol at I believe Crawford slapping that guy on the *** after seeing he was first team.

Great video.. Not surprising to see the two kids who stay in our 2011 class from the beginning to end will be our leaders. Dorsett and Chick really stepping up as sophomores. Loved Golden just work method with the kids just amazing. Lol at I believe Crawford slapping that guy on the *** after seeing he was first team.

Also is great to see flowers, hope, gunter, and hoilett are all green jerseys and are from this class. The future is going to be great. Cant wait till the rest of this class gets here and can start working. Chick and dorsett are going to push them to be the best they can be

Advertisement
"If I don't get that black jersey, I'll be devastated."

Devastated. In February. I love it.

The last shot showing the black and green jerseys had Dorsett, Chick, Pierre, Crawford, Finnie, Gunter, Hope, Flowers, Holiett, Wells & Smith. All guys that came in under Golden and they made up about half the list and the bulk of the 2012 class isn't even here yet. Good sign.

Advertisement
Beautiful.

No surprise that Chickillo, Morris, Dorsett and Clements were prominently featured. They are quintessential Golden guys: tough, team-oriented and talented.

Excellent point.

Advertisement
Best part of the video( out of many) is the very end, how the players got up to see where they ranked, the anticipation, how much they cared in Feb. where they stood. And the joy the one player showed over his standing. That stuff is very telling. There is absolutely a culture shift going on in Coral Gables.

These kids give a **** about more than just where they will be drafted

Golden will make this as hard working as any team in the land. They will fight, they will be tough.

Just seeing this, makes me believe even stronger that this could be addition by subtraction the early entrees UM lost this year. This program demands complete buy-in. For too many years, putting up the four fingers was nothing more than an empty gesture from this program that made it famous. I think they are on their way to making this authentic, once again

Advertisement
Back