Raising Canes

Advertisement
As a guy who lives and breathes S&C that video is enough to bring me to tears. Wow. The mental aspect of S&C is what we have been missing for a long time, and all this bull**** back and forth about Swasey is moot when you get a group of guys that pushes eachother.

I could watch that all day long.

Advertisement
After watching that though, I'm disappointed Perryman wasn't able to make the same strides as Dorsett and Chickillo.

was that dallas at the end??? and if your a senior and you dont have a black jersey..you got to go...

Advertisement
Who is the fat *** that everybody had to physically push in his runs. Fat asses like that **** me off especially if he's an upper classman

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought coaches aren't allowed to participate in the off-season workouts? Only the S&C coach is.

Is this some special exemption for media events or commercials?

Well I am sure the staff wanted Grimble to pack on some weight but that always sounds like an easier plan than it really is. He is nowhere quick enough for DE but not quite big enough for DT. I like him but he is in no mans land.

After watching that I'm wondering if the Juniors that declared early for the NFL without waiting for the NFL Draft Advisory Board (or w/e it's called) did so in order to not have to participate in UTough. Hmm.. If that's the case (which wouldn't really surprise me), they're soft as f*ck.

Al Golden was killing me with the "Optimist" call-outs. "I can go get a 7th grader in Optimist that can finish that drill right now." :ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Back