Radio Shannon finished 9-4 and ranked in the top 20...

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Kinda answered your own question.

Radio had no experience as an HC, so there was no history upon which to say whether he could feasibly turn things around when he started to backslide in his last year here.

Folden had built up Temple (or so the argument goes), which meant that he had a track record of making things work when the going was tough..so he got a little longer leash.

And Richt has an extensive track record and only a small handful of down years, so he's getting a longer leash than the other 2.[/QUOTE

Remember Radios class his last year? Lol, worse than Richts class this year, if thats believable

Stop it....It wouldn't even be close....
That 09 was dominate too you? Best wins were against a pre-season overranked GT at home. OU at home with Bradford hurt..and loss to a sorry Clemson team at home. Man handled by wisky...no. That Miami team would not “blowout” a healthy 2018 team..while I typed this Jacory just threw pick number 3

Advertisement
That 09 was dominate too you? Best wins were against a pre-season overranked GT at home. OU at home with Bradford hurt..and loss to a sorry Clemson team at home. Man handled by wisky...no. That Miami team would not “blowout” a healthy 2018 team..while I typed this Jacory just threw pick number 3
Only an idiot would think 18 beats either 09 or 13.....09 went 9-4....not 5-7.....

Only an idiot would think 18 beats either 09 or 13.....09 went 9-4....not 5-7.....
...what ever you think of this team..if you think Shannon’s staff would out coach this staff your mistakes..09 team would use all their TOS by the mid point of the 3rd quarter. J12 would throw at least 3 picks. And he’d get harassed by 97, 9 and 99...and I said a full healthy 18 squad. That means 31, 82, and young are playing...idk who wins but I do know it wouldn’t be a blowout because of 18s D. If it came down to field position/ST I’d give the edge to 09..but I think 12 of 09 and Shannon would keep the game close..if I had to pick a score 28-24 either way

Advertisement
...what ever you think of this team..if you think Shannon’s staff would out coach this staff your mistakes..09 team would use all their TOS by the mid point of the 3rd quarter. J12 would throw at least 3 picks. And he’d get harassed by 97, 9 and 99...and I said a full healthy 18 squad. That means 31, 82, and young are playing...idk who wins but I do know it wouldn’t be a blowout because of 18s D. If it came down to field position/ST I’d give the edge to 09..but I think 12 of 09 and Shannon would keep the game close..if I had to pick a score 28-24 either way

LO

L

Lol, you're correct. All they do is ***** that Richt's offense is 20 years old and then say they want to replace him with guys that were good 20 years ago.

Miami doesn't have to retread ex players and coaches. We can hire someone from outside every once in a while.

Naw, I think what's being said here is how does a coach get the green light when he has experience and have f'd up this badly in year three, when a new coach gets the hatchet after going 9-4 in his 3rd year, and carried out a 7-5 record in his fourth year w/ no benefit of the doubt.

Regardless, I'm certain that 09 would beat the dog chit out of this 18 class and I look no further than what pu$$y *** UVA, BC, Duke, and now GT have done to this squad. HOWEVER, no way in the world would I want Randy here. He sucked at recruiting and the alienation between certain local schools began w/ him.

In reality, this convo is really like would you rather eat dog chit or cat chit. Both of these mofos are chit in my books.

Advertisement
Naw, I think what's being said here is how does a coach get the green light when he has experience and have f'd up this badly in year three, when a new coach gets the hatchet after going 9-4 in his 3rd year, and carried out a 7-5 record in his fourth year w/ no benefit of the doubt.

Regardless, I'm certain that 09 would beat the dog chit out of this 18 class and I look no further than what pu$$y *** UVA, BC, Duke, and now GT have done to this squad. HOWEVER, no way in the world would I want Randy here. He sucked at recruiting and the alienation between certain local schools began w/ him.

In reality, this convo is really like would you rather eat dog chit or cat chit. Both of these mofos are chit in my books.

Dont forget Radio got us on probation......it happened on his watch so yes he did

Advertisement
Out Coach this Clump of **** staff??
Your joking right??....
You think randy Shannon is a better coach than MR..? You do remember how whipple ball ended..I’ve neev seen a coach use all his TOs before the end of the 3rd quarter as much as randy..but really if you think randy Shannon is a better HC than Mark Richt Ima have you in my prayers bro

You think randy Shannon is a better coach than MR..? You do remember how whipple ball ended..I’ve neev seen a coach use all his TOs before the end of the 3rd quarter as much as randy..but really if you think randy Shannon is a better HC than Mark Richt Ima have you in my prayers bro
Bottomline is....9-4....and beats 18 easily....

Lmao bruh u just answered the hypethetic opening statement.. randy didn’t get fired for a 7-5 season..he got fired because he wasn’t a good “GM”. There was absolutely no excitement around the program In his last year. I was at that USF game. You think our QB room rn is terrible. In year 4 of RS we had a room with . Harris, whipple, and a tru Fresh Morris. Andrew Smith and Cain was starting on D. There was only one reason I wanted randy to stay at that time. And that was so we could hold on to teddy..then u had the sanctions coming up. There’s no doubt that played a huge part in why we parted ways with Shannon and wanted to wipe the slate clean

Advertisement
Back