Radio is in the building

Advertisement
He was out there makin' plays.

The biggest dissapointment of my time as a Canes fan is that he didn't become the guy I thought he would. I defended him til the last second. Learned my lesson.

101.gif

Hey Killa...wtf is a "Gulden"??? **** makes me lol whenever I see it...what does it mean??? Is it like "Alfraud Golden"???

376.jpg

Randy a great Cane, but worst head coach we have ever had at UM. Even Perry Clark a little better. Ask local high school coaches on Randy outside of 2 schools and they will all say he had NO CLUE and no ability to lead. Wish him well, but he can not even get a DC job at this point

Not sure he's the worst ever. We had some real dogs in the '70's.

Advertisement

The biggest dissapointment of my time as a Canes fan is that he didn't become the guy I thought he would. I defended him til the last second. Learned my lesson.

Yeah, I wanted him to succeed. I'm not going to hate on him, because I remember him as a player and he was a significant contributor to our success including a national championship.

Randy out here crootin for Arkansas... That boy look in shape..ask dat boy why u stole Alex Collins and Denver from us.. That boy laugh... I ask day boy what u think about Dorito? that boy smile said I ain't touching that one.. Ask dat boy to take a pic throwin up the U... Will post one day

Kirkland yes, but you mean to tell me Radio was responsible for Collins? If so then.........
306.gif

I don't think the staff was that enamored of Kirkland.

Advertisement
Well we know he ain't anywhere near Miami Central. He doesn't step foot on the campus.

Why

When Gold and Co initially reached out to and showed up there to recruit kids, central coaches were quoted as saying they haven't seen anyone from UM around there in a long long time. Hard to blame D. Freeman for going to fsu and balling out. Good for him...bummer for us.

Advertisement

Yeah, I wanted him to succeed. I'm not going to hate on him, because I remember him as a player and he was a significant contributor to our success including a national championship.

Administration's fault. Never pick a assistant to be HC at THE U. You need to have seen him handle HC job. Randy should never have gotten the job. The damaged him giving it to him. He could still be highly paid DC instead of someone you just pay to try and steal a So FL kid or two each year. Everyone needs to remember this is a Cane family dude. He wasn't good HC but he has NC rings. Before someone trashes him badly, post a picture of you NC ring, or shut up.

Advertisement
Randy beat FSU.

Al hasn't.

Very true, absolutely no doubt about it, and you are right.

Radio still sucked donkey testes

Got nothing but love and gratitude and respect for his time here as a player and as an assistant coach, but as HC? Yeeeeeah I'm still standing by my sucking donkey balls statement

Randy beat FSU.

Al hasn't.

At the same time, the egg we laid against FSU at home in 2010 was arguably the turning point for both programs (at least recently).

Since that game, we've faded into mediocrity while FSU has taken off. It really turned the tide in regard to recruiting as well.

Randy, Cristobal and these other characters are all true Canes. Always will be . . . but as long as they're getting paid by another school and recruiting against us they're no better than the clown shuffling snow up in Ohio, Urbie Meyer. They're the enemy. It's business, boys.

Advertisement
Back