Radio is in the building

Randy a great Cane, but worst head coach we have ever had at UM. Even Perry Clark a little better. Ask local high school coaches on Randy outside of 2 schools and they will all say he had NO CLUE and no ability to lead. Wish him well, but he can not even get a DC job at this point

Ye with short term memory, Perry Clark DESTROYED a program built by Hamilton. SO bad it took us till NOW to pull any recruits. Shannon has the same facking record as Golden. Is he still the worst football HC since 1980 yes, but Golden right now in No. 2.

Howard
Jimmy
Butch
Erickson
Coker
Golden
Shannon

Advertisement
Randy out here crootin for Arkansas... That boy look in shape..ask dat boy why u stole Alex Collins and Denver from us.. That boy laugh... I ask day boy what u think about Dorito? that boy smile said I ain't touching that one.. Ask dat boy to take a pic throwin up the U... Will post one day

Well we know he ain't anywhere near Miami Central. He doesn't step foot on the campus.

Advertisement
Randy a great Cane, but worst head coach we have ever had at UM. Even Perry Clark a little better. Ask local high school coaches on Randy outside of 2 schools and they will all say he had NO CLUE and no ability to lead. Wish him well, but he can not even get a DC job at this point

Ye with short term memory, Perry Clark DESTROYED a program built by Hamilton. SO bad it took us till NOW to pull any recruits. Shannon has the same facking record as Golden. Is he still the worst football HC since 1980 yes, but Golden right now in No. 2.

Howard
Jimmy
Butch
Erickson
Coker
Golden
Shannon

I would say Golden will be better than Coker also, reason being he won with Butch Davis's recruits....when it was time to bring his own guys they were average at best..he recruited a lot outside of So. Florida too when we had some complete studs in our backyard back then...I think if Golden continues to recruit the way he has and atleast put up a guardrail around so. Fla cause clearly with FSU winning it all, and Bama, LSU, and UF grabbing cerrtain recruits being its grades or whatever reason....we will be ok..and just Win!!!!!

Listen guys you gotta leave Randy alone... He's busy getting done the things he needs to get done so that way when they're done he won't have to do them anymore. Got it?

101.gif

Ask him if his body was finally able to recover from that long walk out of the locker room to the sideline and back to the locker room at Duke?

Advertisement

This right here is what disappoints me th most, if ever there was a coach who should've understood what it took locally to recruit, to build the relationships with local coaches, the work ethic when the players were on the team that it took, was this guy. And he did the polar opposite

305.gif

The-Chosen-One-harry-potter-vs-twilight-19334045-500-202.gif

Last edited:

This right here is what disappoints me th most, if ever there was a coach who should've understood what it took locally to recruit, to build the relationships with local coaches, the work ethic when the players were on the team that it took, was this guy. And he did the polar opposite

305.gif

306.gif

but, then....you heard him speak....and realized, I didn't know the chosen one was a ******* tard

Advertisement

305.gif

306.gif

but, then....you heard him speak....and realized, I didn't know the chosen one was a ******* tard

No sadly, I was one of those on the side of deserving the 4th year after the progression I saw after year 3. **** was I wrong, but as I told a friend of mine, who is an arrogant misguided fool that thinks wayyyyyyy toooo much of his knowledge and is on this site, knowing the information that I had at the time I stand by it, had I known everything I now know or had access to, like I do now, then I would have been front and center before even year 3 saying he's got to go.

But I stand here now and admit no I was a fool.

305.gif

306.gif

but, then....you heard him speak....and realized, I didn't know the chosen one was a ****ing tard

No sadly, I was one of those on the side of deserving the 4th year after the progression I saw after year 3. **** was I wrong, but as I told a friend of mine, who is an arrogant misguided fool that thinks wayyyyyyy toooo much of his knowledge and is on this site, knowing the information that I had at the time I stand by it, had I known everything I now know or had access to, like I do now, then I would have been front and center before even year 3 saying he's got to go.

But I stand here now and admit no I was a fool.

and to think, as bad as he was.....if he stayed, he would have brought in Teddy... And Teddy alone would have helped him real off 9-10win seasons, thus further masking his ineptitude. Glad he's gone, but would much rather have him then D'onfrio as our D coord.

Advertisement
Randy out here crootin for Arkansas... That boy look in shape..ask dat boy why u stole Alex Collins and Denver from us.. That boy laugh... I ask day boy what u think about Dorito? that boy smile said I ain't touching that one.. Ask dat boy to take a pic throwin up the U... Will post one day

Kirkland yes, but you mean to tell me Radio was responsible for Collins? If so then.........
306.gif

Advertisement
Back