Radio is in the building

Advertisement
Once a Cane always a Cane. I don't understand the hate for Randy Shannon after his termination. Randy will always be welcomed at the University of Miami.

Once a Cane always a Cane. I don't understand the hate for Randy Shannon after his termination. Randy will always be welcomed at the University of Miami.

I agree...except of course for Dan Sileo- that dude turned in his cane card a while back.

Advertisement
walk by him and ask him if hes using that top ramen strength and conditioning at Arkansas cuz they played like jags last year.

Hit him up for a donation to his alma mater. Lord knows the U has helped fill his bank account.

Advertisement

Yep I have no ill will towards him at all. He will always be a Cane no matter what

Some people just aren't cut out to be a HC, he may get another shot and if he does hopefully he sees what he did right/wrong the first time and improves on it.

Well, let me give you a few reasons: 1) he destroyed our built-in relationships w/ a plethora of S.Fla high schools; 2) he had NOTHING in place to develop our players, such as a nutrition program and decent weight training program; 3) he essentially did not recruit in his last year, leaving us with a class put together with duct tape and Elmers glue. In short, he ran one of the premier programs into the ground.

Advertisement
what's the basis for the nicknames, "Radio" and "Onion." they make me laugh, but I don't know why.

Onion was his nickname since childhood because that's how his head is shaped. Radio is a reference to the movie ...

Advertisement
Randy a great Cane, but worst head coach we have ever had at UM. Even Perry Clark a little better. Ask local high school coaches on Randy outside of 2 schools and they will all say he had NO CLUE and no ability to lead. Wish him well, but he can not even get a DC job at this point

Advertisement
Back