Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
Totally sounds like a Miami fan answer if it was us lol I get it though.
Normally Id agree but Rad is 63 and Neff is legit. No one is really covering the story on the Clemson side because I don't think they would perceive it as huge loss relative to how big of a get it would be for us

Normally Id agree but Rad is 63 and Neff is legit. No one is really covering the story on the Clemson side because I don't think they would perceive it as huge loss relative to how big of a get it would be for us

You actually never know if someone is legit until they actually do the job in question.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I assume that UM plans to make both announcements at the same time, assuming there are two. Monday makes more sense than a Saturday that is already crowded with college football news. Monday is the day to make a splash announcement assuming that the PR people have any input,.
Don’t forget, someone needs to tell Manny

Office Space Reaction GIF

If Dabo and Venables leave for Oklahoma Clemson's going to be in a little bit of turmoil. I would not doubt if they want to keep him for stability.

Advertisement
My guess would be both. Maybe Manny gets fired on Sunday? Maybe Monday morning? And then later the two guys get announced. I’m just thinking what would be logical from my point of reference. Other people might feel differently.
Wasn't Manny supposed to be fired after the Duke game? Then after December 1st? Then after the Oregon/Utah game? Now it's Sunday, maybe? Pretty soon it'll be "Manny will be fired after next season"

Advertisement
My guess would be both. Maybe Manny gets fired on Sunday? Maybe Monday morning? And then later the two guys get announced. I’m just thinking what would be logical from my point of reference. Other people might feel differently.
If the new AD is gonna make the call on Manny, I'd think a number of days would have to go by after his hire to make the firing/hiring process look legit. To give at least an appearance of propriety. Why it's so important that an AD be named immediately.

Advertisement
Back