Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

I'm actually not. But I'll take him and enjoy the recent news.

I never said you were inaccurate. Just that in EVERY one of your posts you seem like a miserable prick.

Fair enough.

I don't like the potential Mario hire. That might not sit well with people, so be it. Sometimes you have to be blunt and hopefully we move in a completely different direction.

Advertisement
randy marsh masturbating GIF by South Park

Advertisement
I wonder how he was in raising money and building up facilities, also what about hiring coaches with the other athletic programs at clemson?
Raising money and facilities wise he was top notch. However, Dabo was already there when he was hired. I hate to say it, but it appears the only head coaching hire he made was Paul Johnson at GT (yikes!).

Advertisement
Raising money and facilities wise he was top notch. However, Dabo was already there when he was hired. I hate to say it, but it appears the only head coaching hire he made was Paul Johnson at GT (yikes!).
Paul Johnson is archaic. But GT was successful, in the sense of how successful that team can be. There’s a ceiling due to the academics there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** yes! My boy here in Ohio!

Attachments

• B83715A8-0B3D-45FA-A4DB-7A332A9A15FA.gif
    B83715A8-0B3D-45FA-A4DB-7A332A9A15FA.gif
    613.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Fair enough.

I don't like the potential Mario hire. That might not sit well with people, so be it. Sometimes you have to be blunt and hopefully we move in a completely different direction.
Fair. Enjoy the progress as much as possible, brother!

Advertisement
Back