Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to be a buzz kill, but what is his history of hiring and firing coaches? From what I understand, Dabo was already there when he was hired.

The twitter rumor is Rad was looking because Dabo is seriously considering dumping Clemson for Oklahoma and bringing Venables with him. Rad may want to get out of Dodge before the official fall of the Empire. lol

Reaction GIF by moodman

For the first time in my lifetime Miami is serious about athletics 😭

Advertisement
I hate to be a buzz kill, but what is his history of hiring and firing coaches? From what I understand, Dabo was already there when he was hired.

The twitter rumor is Rad was looking because Dabo is seriously considering dumping Clemson for Oklahoma and bringing Venables with him. Rad may want to get out of Dodge before the official fall of the Empire. lol
Or we opened up the checkbook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
no

he came in 2013, swinney had already been there for a few years

they were at the end of an 11-2 season when radakovich arrived so it's hard to gauge exactly his impact if at all on the football program
I wonder how he was in raising money and building up facilities, also what about hiring coaches with the other athletic programs at clemson?

So what wasn't accurate about what I said.

Big Mario fan? Watching your golden goose get cooked tonight? What gives.
I'm actually not. But I'll take him and enjoy the recent news.

I never said you were inaccurate. Just that in EVERY one of your posts you seem like a miserable prick.

Advertisement
Back