Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
Sometimes people completely ignore the fact that whatever you think about the president of any major university, that person is smart and talented. Maybe disinterested in sports, or in something else, but most definitely not stupid. Its too hard to get to the top of that hill for an idiot to have that job.
I agree. When his hand was forced he proved capable.

Advertisement
Fire Manny and do a coaching search. Do not gift this job to Mario. If you want to hire him fine but tonight's performance is enough to give pause.
Not really. His QB is trash. What he did this season is akin to Richt winning 10 games and having us on the verge of the playoffs with Malik Rosier, except Malik is better than this kid Brown. He’s awful and Mario deserves everything coming to him for taking this team and putting them in this position. We need to run our program like Bama, where coaches come to rehab as analysts while getting to coach the most talented players in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tiger Woods Sport GIF
Apropo gif. Good job by you sir.

I hate to be a buzz kill, but what is his history of hiring and firing coaches? From what I understand, Dabo was already there when he was hired.

The twitter rumor is Rad was looking because Dabo is seriously considering dumping Clemson for Oklahoma and bringing Venables with him. Rad may want to get out of Dodge before the official fall of the Empire. lol

I knew it was only a matter of time before some people would start hating on this hire.

I mean you have got to be fūcking kidding me.

Advertisement
Back