Quinton Flowers tidbit

Advertisement
Question: is there a way to get Harris, Flowers, Edouard and "true" QB prospect in one class? With more and more kids putting their best athlete at QB and these kids becoming dead set on the position...what do you do? For the record I want them all.

we finna have like 10 QBs at this rate.

two of the three signed from last year will have to take talents elsewhere

He has the look of a southern savage that belongs on D....does he really want to sit behind Olsen forever?

Advertisement
joker-and-here-we-go.gif

Advertisement
From what I saw from Flowers' film....he is an athlete, not a QB. but that's just my opinion. If we are talking pure QB skills, he doesn't measure up to Olsen. A better comparison for Flowers would be Treon Harris.

Advertisement
I dont even care what position he will play...tell him hes a QB and figure it out later.

We looking to have some big time QB battles in the future mahalak, flowers, harris, olsen.....who wins and starts for UM?

Advertisement
Mahalak hasn't started yet. Let's see what he does next year when he actually plays!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont even care what position he will play...tell him hes a QB and figure it out later.

this.

tell him he's a qb and get him to sign. Once he sees that Olsen was destined for that spot he will switch to D and become a monster DB. Win win for everybody.

Advertisement
Back