Quincy Wilson

I'm sorry guys, I just watched the 1st 4 minutes of his film and didn't really see anything stick out to me.

Advertisement
Watch what he does this year if teams go at him. Last year their games were over by half time every week until they ran into the Delray team in the playoffs. Also he may have been 14 during the season, I think. He's a young sophomore. He has had a great offseason to this point.

I'm sorry guys, I just watched the 1st 4 minutes of his film and didn't really see anything stick out to me.

When the camps hit people were surprised by him because he wasnt necessarily a huge prospect but he dominated drills against elite 2013 kids. He has made huge improvements according to those that were there.

Shoot, his film impressed the **** out of me. He looked smooth lined up at corner, he's huge, and he delivered some shots. Very impressive athlete and specimen.

he's a rising jr and is already 6'1 180 kid should be 6'2 200 pounds in 2014 and playing at safety for Miami.

Advertisement
For a sophmore tape the kid looked pretty fluid. Big hitter, good size, with room to grow. Sure he's unpolished, but don't forget, he might only be 15 yo! Keep the good local talent home!

Advertisement
Miami should lock up 3 5 star players early Sony Michel,McDermott,Quincy Wilson all locks.

Not saying you are wrong on this. I frankly don't care who comes because the coaches has better evaluation files than you or I....but you do realize this is rather "Dannyesque" in its prediction level don't you?

just pointing this out.....

Not really, Danny has Duke Johnson winning the Heisman this year and winning the championship game this year.

Wilson is the best Safety prospect in the state regardless of class. Probably the best safety to come out of south florida since Kenny Phillips/Major Wright.

Advertisement
Shoot, his film impressed the **** out of me. He looked smooth lined up at corner, he's huge, and he delivered some shots. Very impressive athlete and specimen.

D, did you get to see him at all this spring?

Word was that he was the most physical kid out on the field at different camps.

Advertisement
Kid and his dad are ALL CANE. He's already a Cane. Only thing stopping him is the calendar. Great family. I thought it was very cool (and impressive) how his dad Chad was driving down to UM a bunch of times a week this past year to finish his degree, all while handling two jobs and a family.

A great example of perseverance, and hopefully we can strengthen the US-UM pipeline as they are really churning out some great kids lately.

With the education UM offers, and the quality and honor this coaching staff brings to the table, why WOULDN'T a US kid go to UM? What a great opportunity to get a great degree, play big time football on one of the most televised teams in the country, and play in front of those that love you (and get mom's cooking every now and then!)

Advertisement
Back