Quincy Wilson

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
As expected he is going to be a national, 5 star level recruit in 2014. His dad says Auburn and LSU offered him this week.

I wouldnt be surprised if he is our first commit for that class and never wavers. Definitely going to be watching out for him this year.

Advertisement
saw the name and the first thing i thought about was

[video=youtube;tHr2DbCBHws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHr2DbCBHws[/video]

He was the talk of the camp circuit when the focus was on 2013 kids. He not only held his own, but he shined according to thise who saw him.

Also he will probably be a safety prospect, something we desperately need.

Advertisement
him and Darling will be a GREAT start......

Darling is a beast...and this kid is a LOCK of a LOCK......his dad likely is on this site if not ...imma try to get him on here...big cane.....use to post on grassy...and is a coach @ University School.

Advertisement
him and Darling will be a GREAT start......

Darling is a beast...and this kid is a LOCK of a LOCK......his dad likely is on this site if not ...imma try to get him on here...big cane.....use to post on grassy...and is a coach @ University School.

That would be awesome man.

Quincy is a Cane lock and is just waiting for that Miami offer.

After the 2014 BTW kids got an offer I thought Quincy was next. I think the offer is coming soon hopefully.

Are we sure he doesnt have an offer? Was that Austin Roberts that had that tweet about committing?

Either way Sony, Roberts, McDermott, Darling, Wilson is a MONSTER start if everything goes right.

Last time I seen Quincy said he didn't have one yet. Not sure about the Roberts tweet your talking about, I missed that. Would definitely be a stellar start with them kids.

Advertisement
Last time I seen Quincy said he didn't have one yet. Not sure about the Roberts tweet your talking about, I missed that. Would definitely be a stellar start with them kids.

I hoped you would cause my memory aint worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on at this point of the week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back