Quincy Roche DE

Bro..IF YOU NOT GETTING REPS IN PRACTICE NO COACH IS JUST GONNA THROW YOU OUT THERE IN A GAME..kid was dreaming about being in a gator helmet since sept..asked for a Shirt talking about he’s not right . Got his shirt..he gone. We not gonna miss him in all honesty..you’d think he actually produced while here the way y’all rep for him
They did throw him out there on special teams and to block lol

Advertisement
I think they should recruit better and offer more scholarships, get more bodies in here. Instead they refuse to play a guy like lingard and he transfers.
Bro Lingard couldn’t even get touches with FAR LESS TALENT THAN HIM you can’t be serious bro and he wasn’t in his playbook to even get in the game don’t forget HE CAME FROM A WING T offense too

Bro Lingard couldn’t even get touches with FAR LESS TALENT THAN HIM you can’t be serious bro and he wasn’t in his playbook to even get in the game don’t forget HE CAME FROM A WING T offense too
Why was he recruited here then?

Lingard wasn’t ready by Bethune , so was that really getting carried over him? How about we move on from the gaytor.
Getting carries in any point in the season over him is GETTING CARRIES OVER HIM. I'm ready to move on when y'all are lol.

Advertisement
Bro.. @MiaCane01 .. he either don’t know them facts, ignore them, or think this ncaa 14..Lingard player morale rating got to low so he transferred..we should’ve gave him 3 Carries to keep him around 🤣🤣

Your whole argument is that he should’ve gotten carries despite not getting reps in spring or fall coming off injury..based solely on him being a 5star from Hs
This dude has no clue on what really happened none off us do but Lingard came in like those 5 Stars y’all want a was *****ing about no playing when he didn’t know the plays and how to pickup a blitz coaches won’t play anyone who can’t do those 2

Advertisement
Why shouldn't he get carries? 2 rbs got hurt and you're sending him to run on special teams anyway. Why not let him carry the ball? No he's gone because of that.
Bro it’s irrelevant we just signed 2 more 4 Star backs and **** good ones so why you whining about Lingard leaving we still have talent bro

No conspiracy from me. Why was lingard suited up and ready to play If his injury was a issue? Why did they put him in on special teams and to block if his injury was a issue? Like you said we recruited and produced well at the DE position, why not let Garvey and William's play more so they can continue to produce instead of bring another senior in for 1 year? That doesn't make sense to me.
Whose Garvey?

At that point he was gone, when the whole “agresd to redshirt” thing happened it was obvious it was done.
Then why play him later in the season? If he was done then no reason to put him on the field again.

Advertisement
Lingard was actually able to read and comprehend the writing on the wall(unlike the playbook).... He knew chaney was probably going to move over him come next fall. Let him go to gaytor and enjoy sitting on the bench next season and then he share carries the following season. Couldnt get on the field here over DJ and Camron. Would if got carries next season...yes...more than he will get next season sitting on the bench. Let him rot up there

Bro it’s irrelevant we just signed 2 more 4 Star backs and **** good ones so why you whining about Lingard leaving we still have talent bro
Really? I didn't know we signed Chaney and Knighton, thanks for the breaking news lol.

Advertisement
To play but he WAS HURT and LESS TALENTED PLAYERS GOT TO PLAY BECAUSE THEY got in their playbook and didn’t ***** about carries that’s not being a TEAM PLAYER YO
But he played in a wing t offense, he didn't fit here anyway lol. I can do this all day but I don't want to lol.

Really? I didn't know we signed Chaney and Knighton, thanks for the breaking news lol.
So stop crying about 1 player not 1 player MAKES THIS 🙌🏾 If he wanna leave let him there’s still 4 backs who can’t tote that pill dawg we gonna be just fine yo

Advertisement
Back