Quincy Roche DE

we'll see what happens.....
Hope he ends up here. Good player. But this should have been wrapped up already.

Just as I hope Roche ends up here, I hope Manny realizes we aren’t going anywhere with this defensive staff.

Look at the 2016 roster we played WVU in the bowl game with. Look at the defensive roster. Manny is 4 full classes in. Is this roster better? It isn’t. Especially if you consider Grace and Muhammad should have been on the 16 team, it isn’t close.

So, at that point, Golden and D’Onofrio recruited a better roster. That not scary?

Advertisement
Maybe he did do some due diligence. Maybe it told him we were 6-7 with 3 outrageous losses to end the season and that a lot of football people don’t think the defense is all some of these stats make it look. That’s great that Greg Rousseau is on the team but I seriously doubt that is going to drive a decision.

We got this shot to end this for 2 reasons.

1) UNC can’t enroll him until the summer
2) Feely, who he likes and would work with the next 12 months.

However, the staff didn’t close it out. I think they come off as corny and expect every kid they recruit to just beg to come play in this defense. Guess what? Doesn’t work.

As long as this nucleus stays in place, we are going to have trouble landing a good number of our targets. We get some, but the number of misses the past 4 years is staggering.

How do you know UNC cant enroll him?

I should add my previous post about "if they have a scholarship(UNC)" was a quote from the author of an article.. I was calling bs that UNC would not find away.

How do you know UNC cant enroll him?

I should add my previous post about "if they have a scholarship(UNC)" was a quote from the author of an article.. I was calling bs that UNC would not find away.
It’s been fairly widely reported. What’s your point?

Hope he ends up here. Good player. But this should have been wrapped up already.

Just as I hope Roche ends up here, I hope Manny realizes we aren’t going anywhere with this defensive staff.

Look at the 2016 roster we played WVU in the bowl game with. Look at the defensive roster. Manny is 4 full classes in. Is this roster better? It isn’t. Especially if you consider Grace and Muhammad should have been on the 16 team, it isn’t close.

So, at that point, Golden and D’Onofrio recruited a better roster. That not scary?
I would say Golden and Donofrio recruited better at almost every position except DT.

Advertisement

Im gonna give 2016 recruiting a pass because thats when Manny got here with Richt but 2017 and beyond hasn't been filled with bad players. I think we tend to focus more on the misses

Advertisement
I would say Golden and Donofrio recruited better at almost every position except DT.
That's funny because I actually thought he left some decent DT talent when he got fired. Of course, decent in relation to a team winning 7 or so games each year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back