Quincy Roche DE

Advertisement
I know its just for one year but this is the equal to getting two 5* prospects IMO. And both would be here for Spring ball? You couldn't have had it drop any better for us. If we get the Dotson kid from FAU...watch the F out! 2020 could be fun.

Advertisement
I know its just for one year but this is the equal to getting two 5* prospects IMO. And both would be here for Spring ball? You couldn't have had it drop any better for us. If we get the Dotson kid from FAU...watch the F out! 2020 could be fun.
dont do it to yourself. Over the years watching football Im leaning more and more to scheme and attitude over talent. All three are important and perhaps attitude can be combined with talent.. but right now there are massive holes in the roster that will not be solved. No idea about scheme on the offense yet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deserved. Glad to be wrong my dude. Hopefully all of this can translate to actual W's on the field where it actually matters.
Just busting your balls, kid. When you made the comment it was the right guess. On the second part , im all with you . I never give up on us being good again.

Advertisement
He's proven, he's healthy.. start him at RE, keep Rousseau at LE, let Phillips be the swing end playing both sides.

Stroud proved he is a big time closer. That’s big time to close this kid after he was trending away from us and toward VT. Can’t be understated.
He flew to Baltimore last night and convinced the kid we were a contender with Lashlee/King and VT wasn’t. That is big time recruiting. Stroud deserves a ton of credit. He went and sold a vision and won. Great job!

Advertisement
Back