2023 Quick VIP Recruiting Notes... James Smith and Jaquavious Russaw

I hate to say it to you, but stats don't mean much. Francois Nolton had twice as many sacks as Nyjalik Kelly and Cyrus Moss...but he's nowhere near there level of talent.
Dallas Crawford had 18 INTS at safety. Yearby ran for thousands of yards…

Advertisement
FOeBAzoX0Aghwpu

Dallas Crawford had 18 INTS at safety. Yearby ran for thousands of yards…
Ran for thousands here to.

I hate the notion that Joe Yearby was a bust. He ran for over 500 yds ever year here and 1k a year, avg over 5 a carry. His mess up to me was heading into his sr year bout to be passed up he didnt transfer to a school to start and misjudged and went to the nfl. He literally should of did what Gus Edwards did...but his situation off the field was a lil different.

Ran for thousands here to.

I hate the notion that Joe Yearby was a bust. He ran for over 500 yds ever year here and 1k a year, avg over 5 a carry. His mess up to me was heading into his sr year bout to be passed up he didnt transfer to a school to start and misjudged and went to the nfl. He literally should of did what Gus Edwards did...but his situation off the field was a lil different.
You right, how about Charlie Jones then.

Advertisement
Sounds pretty generic but atleast we got him here, lol. Keep hacking, we got step 1 out of the way now lets work on getting him back for Paradise. If there is absolutely any chance here at all, Steele will milk it as much as possible. Bama very seldom misses on DL that they want though, especially in state guys. At least with Russaw, there are a zillion OLB that could jump on board before him.

That school is typically an AU feeder though, but I expect more volatility from them this season so their class could be up in arms in 6 months. Keep hacking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t see us getting bama kids that bama really wants. Think we’d have to win 11+ to even have a chance. Good to get them on campus though.

He’s wearing what’s called a sock shoe. Multiple brands have made their own versions but his shoe looks like a replica of Balenciaga’s speed knit trainers. You see the black midsole if you zoom into his left foot.
I've dropped some serious money of dress clothes in the past, but almost a grand for sneakers on a high school kid?

Advertisement
You right, how about Charlie Jones then.

Year by and Jones ar ethe same type players more worm less and both presented the same problem while at Miami and encompassed a large issue.... neither was explosive. Miami should have at least 2 explosive rb's on the roster at all times. Guys like year by and Jones are serviceable back UPS here

Advertisement
Back