Quick update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I'm not going to lie I thought this kid was gone

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It does feel like a new commit actually. I think he should reaffirm his commitment every couple weeks to keep the momentum going

Last edited:
Advertisement
I love to see a commitment commit again. Technical question: Does this take up another spot in the class?

This staff does not **** around

Jobe is a 5 star game changer.. Huge news

Advertisement
Wonder what ole Nikki boy thinking right about now?? Think he realizing yet the days of poaching the cream of south florida talent, just became the yesterday's of Alabama football?? Wish I could hear the temper tantrum that half pint POS ranting right now!!

Prob called his agent and started retirement discussion. He knows what's coming.

Go Canes!

E6X8sdJ.gif

Bigger item is Peters Sauces with such quick reaction. Well done sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
So let me get this straight. Our top two recruits of our #1 recruiting class have shut down their recruitment 10 months prior to NSD? It is truly a great day to be a Miami Hurricane!

Screenshot_20170419-212156.jpg

Advertisement
Wonder what ole Nikki boy thinking right about now?? Think he realizing yet the days of poaching the cream of south florida talent, just became the yesterday's of Alabama football?? Wish I could hear the temper tantrum that half pint POS ranting right now!!

Prob called his agent and started retirement discussion. He knows what's coming.

Go Canes!

Yeah!!.... Like he actually gonna have to coach now, as opposed to raw talent mismatches!! This next decade of football gonna be well worth the last decade of underperforming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back