Quick update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click bait.....

Tells Stampini of all people but not Miami mods lol

Advertisement
I think everyone with a brain knew that Jobe wasn't shutting anything down. Still think he signs here as long as we take care of business.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe he's reading gator tears and figures if he tells Luke this he will take it back to his minions giving them hope only setting them up for 100 more pages of tears....

Good thing Jobe shut down his recruitment.

Advertisement
It seems like Jobe just wants to enjoy the process. Other schools are gonna try there best to chase him until signing day, but in the end he knows where home is. If it's a battle of sauces in this case, I'm gonna side w Pete on this one. Although I greatly appreciate all the info tweed provides, Pete is no doubt closer to the Jobe situation being a graduate of Columbus.

Don't trust jobe or Nesta true Canes would be trying to make your class the best it can be by recruiting

Don't trust jobe or Nesta true Canes would be trying to make your class the best it can be by recruiting

Chill out.

Ivins reported last time Nesta was on campus he was try to sell recruits on UM. No reason to think he's doing anything otherwise. The OSU writers thought Nesta would commit right after Chatfield. That didn't happen and now even they think he sticks with UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back