Quick update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrilled he's sticking with his commitment, but I don't understand the need to justify it if he was already committed. It's almost like he just committed now, some of these dudes have real funky definitions of the word commitment. Anyway glad he shut it down and hopefully he becomes vocal in bringing in other elite talent. Richt isn't fůcking around this cycle, get on the train or be left in the dust.
It means a lot for him to do this. It's a message to other recruits that this class is gonna be special. Jobe is a big time recruit, he was made a priority by Sagan. He was considered the most likely on flipping and he just publically shut it down. Big deal

Advertisement
This tells me 2 things. Jobe was never committed and the staff is relentless

Thrilled he's sticking with his commitment, but I don't understand the need to justify it if he was already committed. It's almost like he just committed now, some of these dudes have real funky definitions of the word commitment. Anyway glad he shut it down and hopefully he becomes vocal in bringing in other elite talent. Richt isn't fůcking around this cycle, get on the train or be left in the dust.
It means a lot for him to do this. It's a message to other recruits that this class is gonna be special. Jobe is a big time recruit, he was made a priority by Sagan. He was considered the most likely on flipping and he just publically shut it down. Big deal

Not saying its not a huge deal, but is this implying he wasn't committed beforehand even though he was a hard commit? Just confuses me..

Last edited:

Exactly

Advertisement

Not saying its not a huge deal, but is this implying he wasn't committed beforehand even though he was a hard commit? Just confuses me..

It shouldn't confuse you. If it doesn't you're caught up in the definitions you want these words to have rather than in their real world usage.

Mark Richt to UF fans and Nick Saban

tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o2_250.gif
tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o6_250.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMO, this is one of the biggest "commitments" this cycle. This shows some of the other croots who may be on the fence that this chit right here is for real. Jobe has always been our shakiest, and arguably most talented recruit. With this, I think the floodgates open. It'd be a miracle if we don't finish with a top 3 class.

Maybe he's always been committed to the coaches and people in the know. Maybe he did it for the people on the net were talking **** about any and everything. He basically just made all those people look dumb over emotional females.

Advertisement
This sends a message to the $EC and UiF and The Semenholes. Jobe is a recruit that would had gotten away in the Golden days. We fvckin.

Wonder what ole Nikki boy thinking right about now?? Think he realizing yet the days of poaching the cream of south florida talent, just became the yesterday's of Alabama football?? Wish I could hear the temper tantrum that half pint POS ranting right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back