Quick update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chasing attention just to say he won't chase attention anymore? OK! I'll wait until he officially enrolls.

Didn't mean to down vote.

Wait, yes I did.

Smh man, you people find a negative in everything. "Oh she spit too much when she gave me head, I wasn't a fan"

Advertisement
[MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] just soiled my last pair of pants for the week, you got any extra pairs you could send my way?

I had an early week update Monday, I'm just wearing XXXL shirts and tube socks these days. Just until nsd, I'd advise the you to the same.

Advertisement
Yesssss.....he bringing Xavier with him too??

Someone tweet that di*k Stampini who had him flipping to Bama...

Advertisement
WE GETTTIIINN EVERYONE!!!!! UR NEXT MARSHALL/XAVIER WHOEVER COMMITS FIRST IS IN!!!!

WE R OFICIALLY *****!!!!

Richt is a savage! This confirms more than anything else that our previous st(L)affs were incompetent to an even higher degree than any of us could have ever imagine.

Lil Nicky takes his helicopter to see Gurvan, few months later he's a cane..

Oh Samuel is picking between us an F$U...Cuckbo trying to make us look stupid...ok well just pick up a top 3 TE a few days later...no momentum lost

Jobe takes trip to Alabaga...SEC writers and Bama fans practically all pencil in Jobe in their class...3 days later Richt says no no no.

CMR is countering every move his enemies are making masterfully. Right now it seems the man has a strategic plan all the way to NSD. The way he is spacing out the commitments from the line of kids waiting to commit is something I never expected. Holy ****

Anything is still possible and Jobe can still flip in the future (still don't fully trust Jobe). But it feels good to know that if he does the staff will have plan in place to counter.

Amature hour is over boys

IMG_1661.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
This staff is savage man. Seems like they aren't putting up with BS.. Also seems to hint that we may have a lot of kids trying to jump on this ship.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back