Question about recruiting

Advertisement
Once? We've won three regionals in ten years and missed the postseason twice, but you think the recruiting went poorly once????

Anyway, the obvious point that you will now ignore is that pointing at recruiting rankings is absurd.

Good ol' sample size.

Like ten years, one win in Omaha, three regional titles. "Small sample size. Don't change a thing."

Advertisement
Good ol' sample size.

Like ten years, one win in Omaha, three regional titles. "Small sample size. Don't change a thing."

Awww look he's posting again. Poor guy has had to disappear because he cant take Miami winning games.

It really baffles me that you even post here. You hate Miami. You've never said anything positive or been happy on here once. And it's pretty obvious you know nothing about the sport given the garbage you post.

Dont you have better things to do? It seems like a lot of wasted time and energy to spend your entire life hating a college baseball team

Advertisement
My theory is your kid was supposed to be on the team and then got cut. Is that it?

A few posters on the football board met the gnome at a football game. They said that the best thing they could say about him was that "he was a d0uche".

They said he was "as athletic as a toad." They probably cut the gnome from his own little league team as a child. He is not qualified to serve as a bat boy, let alone play for the UM team.

He is a Gator. They "outed" him last year. He also promised to stop posting if Kelly went to UCLA.

During 2017, UM lost their #1 recruit to homesickness and then Amditis to injury. This decimated the 2017 team. Despite that, the 2017 team was the last one cut from the playoffs.

The 2018 team lost their best player and then Amditis. They won 11 games in a row to end the season, but could not overcome their putrid start.

We have the youngest team in the top 64 and a top 10 class. Despite that, we still have to endure the "d0uches" drivel. UM will have formidable teams during the next two years. No doubt. We are # 20 at present and could markedly rise if we beat Louisville.

A few posters on the football board met the gnome at a football game. They said that the best thing they could say about him was that "he was a d0uche".

They said he was "as athletic as a toad." They probably cut the gnome from his own little league team as a child. He is not qualified to serve as a bat boy, let alone play for the UM team.

He is a Gator. They "outed" him last year. He also promised to stop posting if Kelly went to UCLA.

Of course, all of that is made up, because you're not a smart person. Tell us more about the Bright Lights scholarship that UM students can't get.

During 2017, UM lost their #1 recruit to homesickness and then Amditis to injury. This decimated the 2017 team. Despite that, the 2017 team was the last one cut from the playoffs.

The 2018 team lost their best player and then Amditis. They won 11 games in a row to end the season, but could not overcome their putrid start.

We have the youngest team in the top 64 and a top 10 class. Despite that, we still have to endure the "d0uches" drivel. UM will have formidable teams during the next two years. No doubt. We are # 20 at present and could markedly rise if we beat Louisville.

Wow. He's probably the worst Gator troll on this site. @Notsince1985 cant you just permaban Jagr? The entire baseball board would be grateful.

Advertisement
Wow. He's probably the worst Gator troll on this site. @Notsince1985 cant you just permaban Jagr? The entire baseball board would be grateful.

Guy is an ***!

I love the line "you are not here when they lose"..... No, I am not because I love the team and suffer when they lose.

Gnome guaranteed NO CWS apperance during 2015 and 2016. He guaranteed we would falter. Now those Omaha trips are "flukes"....... Great, go away you miserable toad. This is a UM BOARD!

GUy is a Gator.

We will most probably lose 2 this weekend, but will tear it up after that. Hopefully, McMahon returns and we rake in the ACC tournament and he disappears again.

Gator Troll!

I’m not on this board a lot but I know you’re a fake fan/troll so I’ll keep this short. It’s not just about talent obviously. Coaching and development matters and if you watch this Miami team it’s easy to see how important that is.

But if you think a region that’s given baseball A-Rod, Manny Machado, Eric Hosmer, Andre Dawson, Rafael Palmeiro, JD Martinez, Trea Turner, and Anthony Rizzo, not to mention SO many others, is not a hotspot for baseball, you’re even dumber than every poster here says you are.
You cant provide any thing that will help this dimwit realize his logic is so skewed. True loser.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back