Question about recruiting

Dabo does not try to grab every 5 star that is our there. He goes for kids that fit his program and character guys too if possible.

This is not true

From 2015-18, nobody had more 5-stars than Clemson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Recruiting nationally gives you access to the best players. Staying local makes you Florida's little brother.

Recruiting nationally gives you access to the best players. Staying local makes you Florida's little brother.

Florida doesn't recruit nationally either.

And we were Florida's daddy forever doing practically the same thing as we do now.

You have ****amamie theories with no evidence to support them.

Advertisement
Blockbuster would like a word with you on doing things the same way and never adjusting.

Blockbuster actually did adjust. They were just beat out by someone better.

And it's not like you're going to attend a baseball game one day and cricket is going to breakout.

Stop trying to overthink.

Keep recruiting the same way = keep trying to rent video tapes. The world changes. Blockbuster adjusted too late. They were reactors.

Kind of like waking up one day and realizing that you have to go get Brandon Gali since you failed at recruiting.

Kind of like waking up one day and realizing that you have to go get Brandon Gali since you failed at recruiting.

I imagine its as dumb as waking up one day and thinking that Miami's problem is that they have too many perfectgame all-stars.

I don't think we have enough.

(Well, I think we do now)

The difference is that your theory is stupid.

Advertisement
No one woke up one day and thought that. Some of us were calling out the program years ago while others were defending Jim Morris and 2001. The recruiting was lazy. That's why we only won three regionals in ten years.

No one woke up one day and thought that. Some of us were calling out the program years ago while others were defending Jim Morris and 2001.

It's more stupid to have thought this for an extended period of time.

Having too many perfectgame all-stars has never led to failure here. I don't think you're any better than this though. **** poor theories all the time.

Still no answer as to what actually led to failure since the recruiting and coaching are both being defended to the death.

Blindly recruiting local Perfect Game all-stars has led to Miami being a second-tier program.

Still no answer as to what actually led to failure since the recruiting and coaching are both being defended to the death.

Go use the search function.

It's been talked about ceaselessly.

You can't talk about now so you talk about 2012 instead.

You did the same thing in 2015-16.

Advertisement
There's 2012 again. As though 2017-18 didn't happen. Keep ignoring it and maybe everyone will forget Jim's end-of-career debacle.

Steve Trimper!! 2001!! Tuition!!

Advertisement
Remind me how smart it is to continue the same recruiting plan we used in 1999.

When it results in top 5 classes.

I love the idea that because you think we should "evaluate" that you're introducing something novel. Like the streaming service of Netflix to Blockbuster's DVD.

Laughable.

Advertisement
Back