Question about Jordan Travis

Advertisement
Thoughtsonbanningthismf4eva @JeddTheFisch @No_Fly_Zone @JD08 ?
What The Wtf GIF by World Cup

Advertisement
I heard he is going to get a significant raise on his gummy bear NIL deal so he is probably coming back

Advertisement
FSU caught lighting ,for them, in a bottle this year and parlayed a weak schedule into 8 wins. Recruiting isn’t going well enough and Norvell will need to hit home-runs again in the portal

They will be cheeks next year

Advertisement
FSU caught lighting ,for them, in a bottle this year and parlayed a weak schedule into 8 wins. Recruiting isn’t going well enough and Norvell will need to hit home-runs again in the portal

They will be cheeks next year

The board was promising they’d be cheeks this year and we’d win the Coastal. It’s pretty clear the prognosticators know very little.

Either way **** em!

The board was promising they’d be cheeks this year and we’d win the Coastal. It’s pretty clear the prognosticators know very little.

Either way **** em!
They def overachieved. Think Travis made a lil jump that surprising. Along with the O-line which most thought was going to be a weakness.

Nobody on earth could have foreseen that our offense would be record setting BASURA

Advertisement
A lot of these porsts are vomitory.

The way this thread is going, I’m actually expecting to see some GIFs of some of you guys deep throating the FSU pony while getting pegged by your favorite FSU player.

You fūcking bunch of simps.

Nor would anyone have predicted that they would have better OL play. That's the one thing I just can't get over and no matter what, figured would be a strength of our team.

Nor would anyone have predicted that they would have better OL play. That's the one thing I just can't get over and no matter what, figured would be a strength of our team.
It may have been, if we had our starting lineup healthy for more that a 1/3 of the season.

Advertisement
Back