QUENTIN WILLIAMS COMMITS

Advertisement
I didn't say start either. I was just asking if he'll be better than Cam Williams after Williams has his RS year. We usually only rotate 4 at DE. Garvin only saw snaps as a true freshman because DJax got hurt.
Garvin saw snaps as a TF because he excelled to the point where they had no choice but to play him, even if DJax hadn't got hurt he would've still played.

He's more physically ready than Cam is coming out of HS, but both of them will play because in today's era of college football kids aren't redshirting as much anymore. The days of sitting on the bench for 2 & years waiting your turn are over, if a kid can play you better play him, if not he's out the door.

I wonder if that weight room promo video the school released had anything to do with the surprise commit. I was thinking the other day that the video was an awesome recruiting idea!

Advertisement
Well they moved the latest Turds commit up over 600 spots

Just shows how dumb some of that ranking stuff is. I mean look at Williams
ranking history haha. So he sucked from May 31st to June 26th and then all the sudden got better today?

Garvin saw snaps as a TF because he excelled to the point where they had no choice but to play him, even if DJax hadn't got hurt he would've still played.

He's more physically ready than Cam is coming out of HS, but both of them will play because in today's era of college football kids aren't redshirting as much anymore. The days of sitting on the bench for 2 & years waiting your turn are over, if a kid can play you better play him, if not he's out the door.

This. I think Bama only got one year of starters time out of Quentin Williams before he left to be a top 5 pick. Gotta play them or they will show out one year and bolt.

Advertisement
Please stop talking star *****. He test as one of the best athletes at his position in the nation(99th percentile) and if u watch his tape his burst and bend is very good, in between elite and great level. I really have a question though, do u even watch tape or do u just look at rivals, 247, and ESPN then come to a conclusion?
I think you and everybody else know the answer to that question already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back